Chapter 16 Down in the Dungeon

Luke's POV
I feel bad that me and Theo couldn't go with Airis to the doctor but we had other pressing matters. Which is why we are in the dungeons "talking" to this Rin and Yukio characters.

"So what were you planning on doing to our mate" Theo asked. Theo is the loud brother. I'm more of the strong silent type. My brother was pretty cute I wonder... No no no stop it brain.

"They aren't your mates they are mine and my brothers" Rin said. That just got him a kick in the stomach. I know Theo was about to lose it so I pulled him away and too our bedroom. When we got there I tilted his head up. He was only an inch shorter then me. I kissed him with passion which slowly turned to lust.

Warring Smut
I lied him down on the bed and started to kiss down his neck. Hum he tastes so good. Theo let out a moan. I pulled his shirt off and sucked on his nipples. He gasped and arched into me.

"Why is someone sensitive" I asked then went back to work.

"N-N-no" he said in between gasps. I moved lower and took his zipper in between my teeth and stared at him and I slowly pulled down his zipper. Then I took ahold of his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His member popped out standing tall. I smiled. Theo whimpered.

"C nah clothes" he said and tugged on my clothes. I took my clothes off and went on my knees in front of his member. And dove to his hole. He moaned out. Man he tasted good. I added a finger. And then anther to get him prepared. He gasped. I stopped and got up and plunged into him. He groaned. Then started moaning. I fucked him into oblivion.

"I I I going to na cum" he said. And with that we came together.