Chapter 19 Party

October 31 Halloween

Tonight is the night of the party. Leo has set up every thing and now all we needed to do was get into costume. My boys were already down stairs meeting the pack. Theo is a angel and Luke is the devil. Which I fond ironic. I have mastered my powers and can sing normally or if I wanted I could put you in a trance. Sage as well has ganged control. He can't control earthquakes only a thunder demon can do that but he can make mountains and have nature respond to him like rap up up with tree roots. I finished putting on my costume and went down stairs to my angel and devil.

"Hey babe. So a vampire. Interesting" Theo said kissing my cheek. Luke kissed the other. They started kissing my neck.

"Ok boys thats it stop" Leo said coming over to use. She had on black pants, boots, and a eyes patch. Along with a golden tail coat. She looked good.

"Hey Leo awesome party. I'm going to go have some deep fried chicken I mean werewolf paws" I said as I waddled over to the food. I got some chicken on my plate along with some ketchup and grapes then waddled back. I sat down at our table and bargain to eat when I saw.

"ALEX" I yelled. (I know I have forgotten about Alex) He came over to me and hugged me.

"You look like your about to pop" he said smiling.

"How was your trip to the other pack to spend time with your brothers" I asked. During the entire nine months I was pregnant Alex has been at his brothers pack in England. Now he's back.

"Good my little boys loved it" he said. Speaking of the twin boys he had Ethan and Lucifer. He gave birth to them one year ago. He also has a older child named Griffon and he's going to be the next beta.

"Babe Ethan wants you" Hunter said coming up.

"Ok I'm coming" Alex said starting to go "we need to ketch up tomorrow ok?"

"Ok" I said and continued eating. I felt a wetness come between my lags.

"Oh no! THEO, LUKE COME HERE" I yelled and pain came over me. Theo and Luke rushed over to me.

"What is it baby" Theo asked.

"The kids are coming" I said and with that I was off to the hospital.

After Birth$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Let me hold them" I said. They handed me my last born. A girl. She opened her eyes to reveal beautiful dark green color.

"Triplets born at 11:39 on October 31" the doctor said. They handed Theo the second born. The only boy. They sat next to me and he opened his eyes to reveal dark blue eyes. The first born was handed to Luke who was also sitting next to me. The other girl. She opened her eyes reveal golden eyes like Leo. She is going to be the next Alpha.

"So names" a nurse asked pulling out a note pad.

"The first will be named Autumn Ann Boss, the second is Rain Michael Boss, and the third is Summer Elyse Boss" I said and she wrote them down. And left. I wonder what powers they will have.