➵ CHAPTER 8 | SHOPPING 🔜

I trudged out of the classroom, my mind blown from the overdose of information. At least now I could go shopping for new clothes. I arranged to meet up at the school gates with Ash.

After all the texts I fell asleep and managed to make V, Jungkook and Suga late to school. V was actually coming with us to the shopping centre because he had a good sense of style. I really need to look good for Saturday, which was four days away since today was Tuesday.

In the distance, I saw Ash and V by the gates, chatting together with someone else. When I got closer I saw it was Jin and he was making Ash blush like mad. Time to match make!

Walking up to them I called, "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Oh hey Jin."

"Hi Y/N! Sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to get you into trouble." apologised Jin.

"Don't even worry about it! Say, are you free now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Would you like to go to the shopping centre with me, Ash and V?"

"Sure!"

"You're okay with it guys?" I asked V and Ash, knowing Ash would stutter.

"Yup!" said V, enthusiastically.

"S-S-Sure!" stuttered Ash, blushing like a red tomato.

"Cool! Let's go!" I exclaimed, pumped up for this trip. We head off to the direction of the train station. The train we were getting on was packed so I had the perfect idea. We managed to squeeze in to the train but I made sure Ash and Jin were close together.

As the train moved, the carriage we were in wobbled like crazy causing Ash to fall into Jin. He pulled her into his arms and said, "This way you won't wobble." I smiled to myself, my plan coming into action.

When we reached the shopping centre, I was hyped with energy as I did like shopping for clothes. I ran ahead of everyone, looking for a shop with interesting clothes. I came across a hair dresser's shop, which sparked a light bulb in my head. I waited for everyone to catch up before informing them of my idea.

After everyone agreed on the idea, I stepped on into the gaur dresser's. I asked one of the assistants, "Could I be able to dye my hair a light pink?"

"We could fit you into an appointment in 15 minutes. If you'd sign this sheet." said the assistant. I smiled at the lady and took the sheet from her. I plopped myself on one of the sofas and started signing in the sheet.

Once I'd completed the sheet, I gave it into the assistant and paid. I couldn't wait until I dyed my hair. I bet Suga would be surprised.

The assistant lead me to a chair placed in front of a big mirror. I relaxed into the chair, waiting for the hair dresser. I'm so nervous!

Thirty minutes later, my hair had been dried and now I was waiting to see myself with pink hair. The reason why I picked pink was because it matched my youtube account Cherry. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a smiling, pink -haired girl. I admired myself in the mirror, happy with my choice of hair colour. This was sure to impress Suga!

I walked up to V, Ash and Jin messing about in the shop's waiting area. "How's the hair?" I asked, anxious to hear their comments.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Ash.

"Wow!" said Jin, speechless.

"Asdghfj..." mumbled V, talking complete nonsense.

"Do I look that bad?" I cringed, regretting my decision.

"NO!" shouted V, Ash and Jin together.

"You look F. I. N. E." said Ash.

"Beautiful, if I must say." said Jin, bringing his two hands together.