➵ CHAPTER 28 | HATER 🔜

"Jimin! Can I have some water?" I groaned from my bed.

"Okay." Jimin sighed. I wrapped myself in my duvet. I had been discharged from the hospital but I still had an aching headache and I couldn't go anywhere. Jimin came into my room holding a glass full of water. "Here you go." He said, handing me the glass.

"Thank you." I breathed out, gratefully accepting the glass. I gulped down the drink in one breath. Letting out a sigh of relief, I placed the glass down and snuggled into bed. Jimin retreated back to his room whilst I closed my tired eyes.

Not even a minute later, Jimin rushed into the my room with a distressed expression. "Suga's at the police station." Jimin exclaimed. I immediately shot up from my bed, causing my head to throb. "W-What?" I stammered in shock.

"Jungkook told me over the phone. He said that we need to come to the police station." Jimin explained. I tumbled out of bed, stumbling slightly. "Careful Y/N." Jimin said, holding my arm to support me.

"I need to go." I said, walking to the door with a hand on my head.

"I think you should change out of your pajamas if you are going to go." Jimin said. I looked down and sighed. "I probably should." I mumbled, walking over to my closet. Jimin left me in my own to get changed.

Why is Suga at the police station?

I quickly got changed before running downstairs, ignoring the dizziness I was feeling. "Let's go." I heaved, slipping on my shoes. We hurried down the pavement and to the police station. The walk was silent.

Once we go to the station, I rushed to the front desk, Jimin behind me. "Where's Yoongi?" I questioned.

"Yoongi Min?" The man said. I nodded my head.

"Follow me." The man stated simply. We walked down several corridors until we reached a room. The man ushered us in and I saw Suga sitting on a chair. He had a split lip and a plaster on his right cheek. "S-Suga!" I exclaimed, running over to him.

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around him. "What happened?" I murmured. Suga refused to speak his expression darkening. "He was in a fight." The man said from behind me.

"Why?" I questioned, looking at the man.

"Ask the boy yourself." The man muttered, walking out of the room. I looked into Suga's eyes. "Why?" I whispered softly.

"I fought the people who injured you." Suga mumbled.

"Injured me?" I repeated. Thinking back, I never knew who hit me with the rock.

"I managed to find out who they were. Don't ask how. I was so angry." Suga said, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. I placed a hand on his cheek. He winced. I took my hand off to see a bruise. "Suga." I breathed out, lightly grazing over the bruise. "They're here now. They got in trouble. Big trouble." Suga sighed.

"Can I see them?" I inquired.

"I don't think it's a good idea to see them." Suga hesitated.

"I want to." I said, turning on my heel. I found Jimin talking to the man outside the room. "Can I see the people Suga fought with?" I asked.

"Okay. Come with me." The man said. I went with Jimin to a cell. The man opened it and I was shocked at what I saw. "H-Hana." I stuttered. She looked at me with distaste. "Oh look! It's the amazing cherry." She spat.

I looked at a boy standing next to her. He glared at me. "Disgusting." He muttered.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaimed, stepping forward.

"I'm telling the truth. She's a disgusting human being who should just do us a favour and die. Her singing actually made me temporarily deaf." The boy sneered.

"What the hell did you say?"" Suga said from behind me. Suddenly, the boy lunged at Suga, consequently bumping into me. I fell to the floor with a thump. My head reeled and I felt nauseous. "You son of a b-" Suga started but he was interupted when the boy punched him square in the face.

Suga instantly punched back and there was a sudden fight. Jimin tried to hold Suga back whilst the man took a firm grip on the boy. "Pathetic." Hana snarled, kicking my head with her shoe. I was sent sprawling on the floor. "Please stop." I whimpered, my head in agony.

Suga caught sight of me in the floor and immediately came to my side. He cradled my head and enveloped me in warmth. I closed my eyes and prayed away the pain. Suga helped me up but get a strong grip on me so I wouldn't fall. The man locked the cell with Hana and the boy.

The pain in my head soon became unbearable. "It hurts." I cried.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you, Y/N." Suga murmured, stroking my hair. I took deep breaths and soon the lain begin to slowly fade away. "Do you want to rest somewhere?" The man questioned. I weakly nodded my heavy head.

Suga pulled me closer to him and kept a hand around me whilst his other hand held mine. The man led us to a plain room with a bed and a chair. "You can rest in here for now. I need you to come with me." The officer said to Suga.

As Suga was about to go, I held tightly onto him. "Let him stay with me please." I pleaded quietly. The man sighed and walked away. "Young love." He murmured. Yoongi turned to me and kissed my forward. I made my way to the bed and slipped in.

Suga sat next to me in the bed and let me lay my head on his lap. He gently ran his fingers through my hair. "You don't think I'm disgusting, do you?" I whispered, the harsh words the boy spoke to me were still floating through mind.

"Never. You're precious to me Y/N. Don't forget that." Suga smiled sweetly at me. "My hot water bottle."

••••••••••••••••••
A.N

Yo,

How's is your 2017? New start, new me. But I still procrastinate when I need to do a tonne load of science homework. Anyway, let's start the year happily with a cute scene between you and Suga ;)

So I wanted to ask you guys if you would spare a glance to a new book I'm writing called Second Best. It's a Kim Taehyung Fanfiction and It would be amazing if you could read the first few chapters I've published so far :)

Have a nice day!

~Arty ^•^