➵ CHAPTER 11 | BTS 🔜

I nibbled on a piece of toast as I looked down at my phone. Suga sent me the time and place for his band practice. Before I had to pretend to be his friend's girlfriend, I was going to meet him and Suga's band. Suga and Kookie had formed a band a few days after school had started but I had never met the people in the band.

After I had finished my toast, I went upstairs and looked through my wardrobe for an outfit. I wore a khaki baseball t-shirt, black boyfriend ripped jeans and a black SnapBack . I went downstairs and slipped on my converses. The place we were meeting was close by so I walked there.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door, excited to finally meet the band. The door opened to reveal Jin standing there with a spoon in his hand. "Y/N? Your the girl Suga was talking about? Wow! Come in, come in." Jin said.

"Hey!" I said, stepping into the house. I followed Jin into the room with six boys, two of which was Kookie and Suga.

"Guys! The introduction." Jin said, motioning his hands for the boys to get up. They all stood up in a line and said, "Two, three! Bang~tan! Hello, we're BTS."

"Wow! Nice Intro." I said, smiling widely. My jaw dropped when I saw V and Jimin. "So I basically know everyone here except you." I said looking in the direction of the unknown boy.

"Well, I'm Namjoon but my stage name is Rap Monster. I'm the leader of the group." said Rap Monster, smiling broadly.

"Well, I'm Y/N and I hope to be good friends with all of you." I said. Everybody suddenly jumped forward to hug me and I got squeezed until I was breathless. After we had finished our group hug, we all settled down on the sofa.

"So who's girlfriend am I pretending to be?" I asked.

"Me." smirked Jimin, raising his hand.

"Mhm. Am I getting paid?" I whined.

"Why?" Jimin questioned, confused.

"Because I have to be your girlfriend. Your girlfriend." I quipped.

"You've wounded my heart!" Jimin said, putting his hand over his heart. We all laughed at Jimin's adorable face.

"Well Y/N, would you like to hear our first song?" Rap Monster said, getting up.

"Sure!" I said getting up. They led me to a spacious garage and got into position.

"Y/N, could you turn on that switch?" Jin asked. I switched a machine on and heard the music blast out of the speakers. I watched in awe as they rapped, sang and danced their hearts out. By the end of their performance, they were sweating and panting but they all had huge grins on there faces. I started clapping furiously and jumped up and down in excitement.

"You guys are so good! I physically can't comprehend the awesomeness of this." I squeaked like a fan girl.

"Thank you very much." Rap Monster said.

"Will Y/N be our number one fan?" J-Hope asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Definitely! I will always cheer you on. Fighting!" I said, placing one hand above my heart.

"Yeah!" The boys chorused together. We all went back into the living room and decided that we would play some games.

"How about Truth or Dare?" V suggested.

"We always play Truth or Dare." J-Hope whined.

"HIDE AND SEEK!" Jungkook shouted, jumping up and down.

"Yes!" I cheered, jumping with Jungkook. We all agreed on Jungkook to be the seeker. As soon as Jungkook started counting, I rushed up the stairs and into a room. It seemed this was the master bedroom and there was King-sized bed on the middle of the room. I tucked myself under the bed and slowed down my breathing down.

Suddenly, Suga ran into the room and dived down next to me. He was squashed next to me and panting hard. "Oh, you're here as well." Suga whispered, trying to catch his breath.

"Can you budge up a bit?" I pleaded, my heart beating fast due to our close proximity.

"Why?" Suga said, shifting closer to me.

"Because it's too hot!" I whisper-shouted, my cheeks warming up. Luckily, the to was dark under the bed so Suga couldn't see.

"Shh! V's coming." Suga said, looking towards the door. I saw V's feet walking around the bedroom whilst calling out our names. I stopped breathing in hope that V would walk away and thankfully, after a few minutes, he did. I looked at Suga to find him sleeping soundly, letting out small snores. I shook my head at him, worried that he still wasn't sleeping properly.

For the next five minutes, I could hear shouts echo through the house, signalling the capture of each boy. Soon, six pairs of feet stomped through the bedroom and started searching for us. Six faces suddenly peeked under the bed and caught me and Suga. They all burst out laughing and teasing us about how cute we looked.

I pouted at them and crossed my arms in fake anger. "It's not like that!" I snapped.

"Oh really!" Jimin said, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yah! Let's just get on with the game. I think Jimin should seek now." I said, smirking at him.

"Hmph! Fine." Jimin said whilst he covered his eyes. I sprinted into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I found a bottle of whipped cream so I grabbed it and hid behind the kitchen door. When Jimin walked in, I squirted whipped cream all over him before running upstairs and looking for my next victim.

I soon found V and J-Hope tucked into a wardrobe and attacked them as well. I winked at both of them and continued my whipped cream streak. Quickly, I had already took down Jimin, V, J-Hope, Jin, Rap Monster and Jungkook. It was time to find Suga.

Everyone else had went to clean up whilst I was on the prowl in search of Suga. I looked under the bed I had hid before to find a sleeping Suga. An idea pinged into my head so I looked around on the dressing table. When I found a make up set, I grinned to myself whilst thinking about the look on Suga's face when he's sees what I've done.

I crouched in front of Suga and got to work, smearing lipstick all over his face. After I had finished, I looked at my masterpiece and smiled to myself. When I called the boys to come admire Suga, they burst out laughing and took a pic on their phones before posting it on social media.

Whilst we were making a racket, Suga drearily slid out from under the bed. "Why are you all so loud?" Suga slurred.

"No reason." I blurted out, trying to suppress my laughter. He groaned as he got up and trudged downstairs while we followed, holding in our laughter. We mucked about for a while until it was time to go home but we still hadn't told Suga about his face.

We all said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers. Me and V walked home together and laughed tears of joy whilst reminiscing Suga's face. I'm definitely putting that as my profile pic of him!

Suga's P.O.V

I waved goodbye to everyone before walking home and I wondered why everyone was laughing so much, especially Y/N. Once I got home, my Mum chuckled when looking at me whilst my older brother burst out laughing. I frowned in confusion and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and nearly jumped in fright when I saw what had happened to my beautiful face. Instantly, I knew who was responsible for this. "Y/N!"

................................

Yo,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment any feedback so I can improve the chapters to come. Don't you love Suga's new makeup? Keep tuned for the next chapter!

~Arty ;)