➵ CHAPTER 19 | THE FLIRTATIOUS WAITRESS 🔜

I waited outside the audition room, tension in the air. I breathed in and out whilst trying to calm myself down. I felt Suga put his arm around me and kiss my forehead. "Feeling okay?" He questioned.

"I'm really nervous." I mumbled, burying my head in his chest.

"Don't worry. You'll do fine." Suga said.

"BTS?" An assistant called from inside the audition room. Suga smiled at me before walking with BTS to the audition room. I waited for my turn patiently. Today was the day I was going to audition for ibighit.

BTS came out of the room with bright smiles on their faces. Suga came up to me ad hugged me tightly. "You're so sweaty." I grumbled. Suga just chuckled at me and held me more tightly.

"Cherry?" The assistant called. I followed her into the audition room to see five stern people sitting down and a mike in the middle of the room. I walked to the mike and faced the judges. "Stage Name and Age." One of the judges asked.

"Cherry. Sixteen." I said.

"And what song are you singing?" Another judge asked.

"Shadows by Sam Tsui." I said.

"Start when you're ready." A lady said, smiling at me. I took a breath and started to sing. My voice started shaky but I soon grew confidence and gave a steady performance. I opened my closed eyes as I ended the last note of the song. The judges clapped and smiled at me. I took a quick bow before hurrying out of the room. Suga was waiting anxiously outside for me with BTS. "How did it go?" Suga inquired.

"Okay, I guess?" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Seriously, how did you do?" Suga questioned.

"Not completely bad." I said.

"Let's get some food!" Jimin chirped.

"Yeah!" Jungkook cheered, smiling widely.

"There's a good restaurant just by here." Jin suggested.

"Let's go there then." Rap Monster said. We all agreed and walked to the restaurant. We found a table and settled down, looking through the menu. A waitress came by took our orders however, whilst she was taking our orders, she kept on looking over at Suga with a sickly sweet smile. 'Classic flirty waitress' I thought, rolling my eyes.

While we were waiting for our food, Suga kept kicking at my foot under the table. "Suga! Stop." I hissed.

"Nop!" He said, popping the 'p'. I pouted cutely and faked crocodile tears.

"Please stop." I whimpered. Suga immediately stopped quickly and hugged me. I smirked to myself and patted his head. "Ahem! You're food is here." The waitress announced, glaring at me. I noticed that her skirt was shorter and it seemed as if she reapplied her makeup. The waitress placed the food on the table and she made sure to brush past Suga. Suddenly, a cup of water was tipped over by the waitress and the water landed on my lap. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" The waitress simpered, her words laced with malice.

"Don't worry. It's just water." I said through gritted teeth. Suga grabbed a bunch of tissues and helped me dry my trousers. The waitress just stood there smirking at me whilst no-one was looking.

Bum

-

It's been one week since I auditioned for Ibighit and today we were going to find out who got in. I said goodbye to Mum and Dad before heading towards V's house since we were going to walk to Bighit together. To my surprise, Ha Seon opened the door. "Ha Seon!" I chirped, smiling widely at her.

"Y/N! Nice to see you. V's coming down in a second." She said, grinning at me.

"Jungkook." I said, smirking at her.

"What! Where?" Ha Seon exclaimed, blushing furiously.

"Ah! You're so cute." I said, pinching her cheeks.

"That's not fair. You trick me like that." Ha Seon pouted.

"I know you're going out with Kookie." I said.

"She's what's!" V shouted from behind Ha Seon. Ha Seon's eyes widened in surprise at the sound of her brother.

"I-I was erm-" Ha Seon stammered. V smiled at her.

"I already know like Jungkook, you know." V chuckled.

"Geez! You people are such a tease." Ha Seon whined, walking away with a hand over her cheek. Me and V chuckled at the embarrassment of the girl. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup!" V said, smiling his signature smile. We walked towards Bighit, nervousness hanging in the air. Once we got there, we saw that the rest of BTS, along with Ash, waiting outside. "Hey!" I said. They all greeted me back.

"They're going to call us once they're ready." Rap Monster informed. Suga stood next to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Nervous?" Suga questioned.

"Yup." I said. The door to the building opened and the assistant from last week ushered us inside. We were led to a room with a few seats. Almost everyone could sit down but me and Ash didn't have any seats. Suddenly, Suga pulled me onto his lap whilst Jin stood up for Ash to sit down. "Suga! Just let me stand." I grumbled, uncomfortable on his lap.

"Why?" He whined, holding me tighter. I struggled for a bit but gave in and sat down, focusing my attention on the stage before me. After a few more people came in, a smart looking lady, who was a judge before, stood on the stage with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. In my hand, I have the people who will become trainees for Bighit. Our first trainee, or should I say trainees, are a group called BTS." She announced. I hugged Suga tightly while the audience clapped politely. "Our second trainee will be The Phoenix otherwise known as Ha Seon."

My eyes went wide with shock as I heard the second trainee's name be called out. I turned around to see Ha Seon in the crowd with a black beanie and big black glasses. She had her head down and I could see she was stressing out. I turned to face V and Jungkook who had equally shocked expressions. Before we had time to process what was happening the lady carried on with the trainees.

"Our third trainee will be Cherry, otherwise known as Y/N." The lady announced. I stared blankly into space when I heard my name being called out. Suga hugged me tightly whilst BTS and Ash cheered wildly. A grin slowly spread on my face. "You made it!" Suga exclaimed.

"Y-Yeah!" I stuttered, feeling as though I was in a dream. The lady announced the last trainee.

"Our fourth and final trainee is Hana!" The Lady said. I turned around to see that Hana was the flirtatious waitress that we met last week. Hana glared at me. I quickly looked away and faced Suga. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's that waitress from last week." I whispered. I looked back over at her. She was smiling sweetly at me now since Suga was watching her.

"What about her?" Suga inquired.

"Nothing." I said. It seemed that Suga couldn't see past her facade. I shook my head. Things were going to get interesting.

.............................

Yo,

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment any feedback or anything like that. BTS's comeback is only 6 days away! I can feel my existence evaporating >.<

~Arty :)