➵ EXTRA 1 | YOUNG AGAIN

I looked down at my old wrinkled hands before looking out towards the sea. It was a beautiful sight that I hadn't seen in many years. I turned to face Suga who had been standing next to me. "This is beautiful." I breathed out.

"Like you." He chuckled. I smiled at him and laughed.

"The most beautiful things in life." I mumbled to myself. I started to cough harshly, spitting blood on my hand.

"Y/N!" Suga exclaimed, holding me upright.

"I guess this will be one of my last beautiful moments." I said, tears forming at my eyes.

"Don't say that." Suga pleaded, kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye Suga. Thank you for being the best thing that's happened in my life." I said, smiling weakly. I felt my heart best rapidly and my breathing became more laboured.

"You're going to live. We just need to get to an ambulance." Suga whimpered. I pressed my lips onto his before closing eyes and everything went black.

-

I slowly opened my eyes to see the bright blue sky before me. I found myself in a grassy meadow with colourful flowers planted everywhere. The thing that surprised me the most was I was young again and my hair was pink again.

My skin was young and soft and I felt healthy again. I was wearing a yellow sundress whilst my pink hair was in a side plait. I was barefoot but the grass was soft so it didn't prick my feet. I smiled and looked around.

This must be heaven.

Something in the horizon caught my eye. I saw a familiar silhouette in the distance, their back to me. I started running to the silhouette, hoping that it was the person I thought. When I had reached them, they turned around and revealed their face. "Suga." I whispered, running into his arms.

"Hello Y/N." He said, hugging me tightly. Suga was back to when he was younger as well. I looked up to him and kissed his lips.

"Are we in heaven?" I asked.

"Wherever you are is my heaven." He said, smiling widely at me.

"Cheesy." I said, rolling my eyes. Suga took both of my hands and started dancing with me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing." He said.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Why not?" He replied, slipping his hands around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we danced slowly, staring deep into each other's eyes. The sun started to set, casting a golden light on us. "I love you." I said, smiling softly at Suga. He rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you too. My hot water bottle."

••••••••••••••••••••

A.N

Yo,

How are you? I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. I might write more like this from time to time.

Make sure you check out Jimin's story. I posted the prologue today and I'll get out the first chapter today. It's called Finding My Own Wings <3

Have a good day!

~Arty ^▪^