A Christmas Story

Ho-ho-hey-yo, it's Oli here, back with a treat for you all. (Not that kind of treat, but I like how your mind works, except yes, exactly that kind of treat)

So it's no secret I've been taking a break from the whole writing-uploading thing here on Wattpad, so I figured with Christmas coming up, enough was actually going to be enough. I wasn't going to miss my first Christmas on Wattpad. Nope, not for all the drugs in the world. So I'm gonna pull myself together during Christmas time and give you guys a little treat. And how to do that, you may ask? Well, I gave myself a challenge. A Christmas challenge.

For each day of Christmas, I'll be uploading a chapter to this story. I don't promise the length or the quality of these chapters to be something to yell hurray over, but that's what's gonna happen. 25 chapters in 25 days.

Fun, right? (I hope)

When I first came up with this idea, I figured; 'if you're gonna do this, then why not write a story that's Christmas themed since Christmas is right around the corner?' And then my mind was like; 'Well you do have Frost waiting in here to get out. And a bunch of people screaming for you to write it. Why not write that?'

So that's what I decided to do. I didn't think I'd be writing Frost like this when I first thought up the book back in the days, but now that I am, I'm actually excited. I think it's gonna be fun. Kind of like a Yule-calendar.

So to sum up; I'm uploading a chapter each day of Christmas until the 25th of December - that's 25 days to piece together a cute little Christmas story. That should be doable. (Wish me luck, guys.)

But like I said, I make no promises of how well it'll go. I'm still getting back in the game, so what I write could potentially suck worse than the presidential election, but hey, I'm all for trying. Remember, it's not about what you got, it's how you use it.

- And yes, that did have a double meaning, I'm Oliver, what the hell did you expect, that this was just going to be another boring author's note? Sod off.

So that said, be prepared for a holiday-themed story with lots of nice, Christmassy pictures, good old-fashioned holiday spirit and cheerful, jolly moments.

..... just kidding, it's gonna be lit with Oli-shit all the way, lol. (Christmas in my house in a nutshell)

- So yeah, get ready for the 1st of December! That's when we begin twelve fun days of Christmas... and then some. (You'll see what I mean)

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy it and that I'll succeed and not fail halfway-through or something. (Seriously, wish me luck, I'm probably gonna fuck this all up - but then again, fucking is what I do best so hey, maybe it'll be alright)

Stay tuned and let the countdown begin!

- And a fucking good new year.

Cheers and happy first Advent!