Chapter Nine

Prince Sasuke pov:

When I saw that everyone was staring at the most beautiful young lady that I'd ever seen before but so reason I had this feeling that she was not really a girl which I didn't care she was going to my queen as well as my wife if she was really a guy.Then to me that was even better because I'm gay and I will love him know matter what with that in mine I got up off my throne and walked over to her and she bowed so gracefully then I asked would you like to have with dance with me.I was really nervous of what she would say at that moment she said I would love to dance with you my prince so I took her hand.And the musician saw this then began playing a slow soft music which I thought was perfect for this moment as we had across the ballroom floor I could tell that she was blushing the inter time we were dancing.Also when my older brother appeared he was talking to our father the king and I could tell that he was really happy that meant that princess shannon had said yes to my brother I was really happy for him.

Naruko pov:

I can believe I'm here at the royal ball as a girl and I'm dancing with prince sasuke,he really more husband than what everyone has said also I've had a crush on prince sasuke seen I was little but I didn't think that I would ever get a chance to meet him.Well not like this don't get me rough I just couldn't come as the real me because the king only invited all the young ladies in the land so that meant that only they could come to the royal ball.So my fairy godmother transformed me into a girl which I didn't mine if this meant that I could met the prince of my dreams as we danced I thought that he would wanted to dance with someone else.But I was rough he dance with me and only me for the rest of the night also I saw my best friend who had a ring on her finger which I knew could only mean that she was getting married and I was so happy for her.

But as naruko was dance with the prince sasuke she forgot all about what her fairy godmother's warning as the big clock outside of the palace was about to trick twelve this was really bad because naruko would no longer be her,she would change back to naruto and as prince sasuke was about to tell his father that he found his bride naruko heard the clock outside trick twelve this was really bad.She ran as fast as she could when naruko made it out to her carriage her glasses slipper with the orange pearl had slipped off her foot and prince sasuke had ran after her but he was too late she was gone all that was left was her glasses slipper with orange pearl on it.As prince sasuke pick the glasses slipper up he knew that he had to find her or him as he could tell that magic must have been used but he didn't even know her or his name he knew that he wanted make him,his wife as well as his queen.Meanwhile naruko was able to make it half way home as the clock trock for the third time then everything that went back to the way it was before even naruko had change back to naruto,he was saddened that he didn't listen to his fairy godmother's warning.As he was walking back he saw that the other glasses slipper was still on his foot he knew that he always had girly like feet which he never mined one bite when he finally made it back home he went strand to bed.But not before he hided his glasses slipper with the orange pearl somewhere safe where no one would ever look it was the same places he had hid his invitation but he made sure that the glasses slipper would be safe from being broken after he had done that he went to bed dreaming of prince sasuke.

Meanwhile back at the palace--------

Prince Sasuke pov:

I had losted my one and only true love this was the worst feeling all I had was her or I should his glasses slipper to remember him by I ask the maidens to look through the invitations that were need to get into the palace.But they told me that they could not find my true loves invited but this wasn't going to stop me so I told my father that I had found the one to be my bride as well as my queen.Also I have a way to find him the hard part would be to tell my father that I'm gay and that my future queen was a guy I just hoped that my father would be accepting on fact that I'm gay and that my future queen was a guy what said in my mine as walked to my bed chamber. Also my older brother Itachi made his announcement that he would be marrying the princess of the blue moon kingdom and everyone in our kingdom were really happy I hope that they will feel the same for me and my true love as well as too.

As sasuke was think this he got really for bed he knew that he had a plan which was to have ever girl and boy try on the glasses slipper if the slipper fit then no matter who it was they would be prince sasuke's bride as well as his queen with that in mine sasuke was fast asleep.As the full moon which was shine bright that night along with the stars knew that there would be a happy ending for two best friends.Meanwhile back at the mansion sakura and ino were really upset that some girl up staged them as they were just about to make their move and ask prince sasuke for a dance.But they couldn't even get near him after that mystery girl appeared even they didn't know who she was all they could tell was that she had to be a princess from a far away kingdom from the way she was dressed.And their mother also didn't have any idea who she was what they didn't was that prince sasuke was going to make announcement that would say that anyone who foot should fit this glasses slipper no matter their gender they will become prince sasuke bride as well as his queen.

Princess Shannon/fairy godmother pov:

I was really surprised that Itachi asked me to marry him this was like a dream to me this also meant that I could no longer be a fairy godmother and Tsunade who is a fairy godmother to she will take over for me so that not bad I mean she is the nicest fairy godmother I've ever met. Because she was the one who trained me to be a fairy godmother this was my late mother job to as well as be the queen now I will be the queen and Itachi will be my king I know he will make a great king.But I worried on how sasuke Itachi's younger brother will be able to find his true love which that fade away when I heard him tell his brother that he planned to have ever girl or boy try on the glasses slipper that had an orange pearl on it.Then he would marry them if the slipper fit,they would be his queen and I knew that naruto would be sasuke queen also I knew that their father would say that he wanted an heir well naruto can do just that.That because of a secreted which is he has a fox spirited sealed inside him and the fox spirited can let that person have children also naruto know about this because his mother told him when she was still alive also he told me and I promised that keep it a secreted.

As the sun began to rise on a new day naruto was up before his stepsister who were still sleeping along with his stepmother too when naruto was in the kitchen making breakfast's for them after he had feed the animals he was putting the breakfast that he had made just as the bells on the wall were about to ring.He was already going up the staircase to his stepsisters and stepmothers bedrooms as the morning went on his stepfamily went to do some shopping and naruto was left at home to do all the chores.And as his stepmother,stepsister were out shopping they hear the announcement which was read out loud by someone from the palace which said now hear me now our prince sasuke had decided to had every young lady and anyone else.To try on the glasses slipper if this glasses slipper should and it fit them then they will become prince sasuke's bride as well as the queen of the land when they heard that they knew this might be their second change to marry prince sasuke.