Chapter Thirteen

Prince Sasuke pov:

When me and my brother Itachi were done with our fittings a maid knock on the door I said enter she did then I asked her what she wanted and she said that my father the king wish to see both me and my brother Itachi in the throne room to discuss about the wedding as well as.Our vow that we will have to say to our beautiful brides.So I told the maid that me and my brother Itachi would be in the throne room to see our father the king with that said me and my brother Itachi went strand to the throne room.But not before we went to see our finances which were in the master royal library room have their wedding dresses fitting.And we both knew they had to be done by now so we both went to the master royal library doors to where our true love were.

As prince sasuke and prince Itachi were heading to the master royal library room the maid along the other servants were getting thing ready for the royal wedding which was like making sure that everything has arrived or was ready for the double royal wedding this was every importanted.So all the servants were working their hardest to get the flower order as well as making sure royal family jewelry also arrived as well as the rest of the wedding decorations that would go to the ballroom and the rest would go to the church were the wedding ceremony would take places.As they servant were hard at work naruto and princess shannon were enjoying their time together also they order lunch seen it was about that time.As they told the maid what they wanted.Shannon knew that she could no longer keep her secret that she was a fairy godmother and that she was naruto fairy godmother also she wasn't sure how he would take it once she told him the truth.

Princess Shannon pov:

When me and naruto told the maid what we wanted for lunch seen it was about that time I knew that it was time to tell naruto the truth that I was his fairy godmother and I was the one that help him find his true love I just hope that he wanted be mad at me for not telling him the truth about me.I mean this had to be a scared I couldn't tell anyone for fear that someone would kidnap me and use me for my magic power which had not just as a fairy godmother this was true as well as but I knew deep down that naruto would still be my best friend.So as we sat down at a table I said naruto there something that I need to tell also before I tell can you promise that you will not freak out on me please.After I said that he said ok I promise so I went on and said well naruto you see I was your fairy godmother the one who help you find your true love.Also I couldn't tell anyone at first because when we were little I had train with another fairy godmother who you just met her name is Tsunade.She was my teacher and I loved learning from her and I hope your not mad at me for not tell after all these years after I had finished it was dead silence that is until naruto put his arms around me that catch me off guarded. 

Naruto pov:

When I heard what shannon had said I was at first really shock to know that she was my fairy godmother and that she one the that help me find my true love which was sasuke also that lady Tsunade was also a fairy godmother too.This was a bite much but I could tell that shannon was really scared of what I was thinking and to be honest I wasn't mad at her.If even I was happy that she was my fairy godmother so I put my arms around and hugged her then I said shannon I'm not mad at you if anything I was happy that you help me find my true love.Also I asked her,you said you were my fairy godmother what did you mean by that and I could that she was going to tell me when our finances came into the master royal library room.

As sasuke and Itachi had just arrived they could that something had just happened as they saw their finances had amounted from what they could see so they were going to ask what happen. Then shannon said that may take some time to explain which they were will to take the time to silence to what had happened.So shannon told them what she had told naruto after they heard what was said Itachi was not shock because he knew about his princess magic power she had told him the first day they met flash back prince Itachi was ten years old when he heard that the queen and princess of the blue moon kingdom would be coming for three week visited.Also prince sasuke was just nine at the time as prince Itachi was on his best behavior as the queen of the blue moon kingdom came into the palace Itachi was standing by his father the king and his mother the queen who was holding prince sasuke hand.That is until he wanted to holed his brother prince Itachi's hand.When they heard that a royal carriage had arrived Itachi was really nervous about meeting both the queen of the blue moon kingdom as well as her daughter.The princess which he didn't know her name that is until the palace door open and he saw the princess that he had fallen for at firsted scented.

Prince Itachi pov:

I remember when I first met my true love as well as my princess she was every beautiful also I was really nervous that I would say or do something that would be really bad.But I could tell after I saw her that she was really shy when her mother the queen of the blue moon kingdom bow and said her names it was queen charlotte then she said this is my daughter princess shannon she also bowed to.Once I could see her face I just knew that she was the one with that mind I asked my father the king if I could show princess shannon around the palace then our kingdom too.When my father the king heard this he said I agree if that ok with you queen charlotte and she said I think that would a wonderful idea.So with that I put my hand out to princess shannon which she took my hand and I showed her around the palace as well as our kingdom the two of us fell deeply in love with each other end of flashback.

As Itachi was remembering how he met his true love and princess who was sitting next to sasuke along with naruto sneak away for some alone time of their own before the maid came back with their lunch and sasuke took naruto to a special spot it the palace garden that only he knew about. As they arrived naruto's breath was taken away he couldn't believe this places was even here it was the hugs water fall that feed into a the most beautiful pond that he had even seen in his life.Then sasuke said he would come here to be alone or to get away from his teacher's so he could get a break.After naruto heard that he could see that sasuke was really lonely for along time that is until his father threw the royal ball ton try and find him a wife.

Prince Sasuke pov:

When I told naruto how I would come here just to get away from my teacher or just take break after I told naruto I could see tears flowing his face and I ran to him and said I didn't mean to make you cry.Then he said it was not that sasuke he told me that his mother's anniversary of her death was coming up and if that was not bad enough he also told me that his father had also passed away.When he was eleven years old and his best friend princess shannon was there the day he found out that his father ship was lost at sea and was never seen again he went on to say that princess shannon was there for him.As she knew how he felt because she had lost her father as well as her mother.So she knew that pain all too well after I heard this I just put my arms around as I told that I would never leave him alone ever.