Chapter Nineteen

Naruto pov:

When I told sasuke where we were going for our honey he had the smile like smirk on his face which only mean he can't wait until we get to the island resort as we board the ship that would take us to the island sasuke couldn't any longer he wanted me so badly and I felt the same way. As we made it to our bedroom we were already kissing each other so passionately as sasuke lied me gently on our bed he undid my kimono that I was wearing and now I was just in my boxers Sasuke began licking my nipple as he was playing with the other this was starting to turn me on. that when sasuke took of his clothes and he even to off mine as well as his boxer now we were both completely naked.And sasuke said to me that this may hurt a bite but I know that I can take so he start by getting my enters ready for his dick by fingering me which I will aited did hurt at first as he add another finger that pain turned into pleasure.Once I was ready sasuke said it look like you're ready my love so he goes in slowly and it does hurt but that some turns into pure pleasure for not just me,sasuke was also enjoy this as much as I was.

Meanwhile in the blue moon kingdom the same thing was going down itachi and shannon were also having sex it was hot and heavy with every thrust as well as moan that could be heard and this was just the first night of their honeymoon which they both were enjoying.And they were already at the forest resorted which was really beautiful that waterfall was amazing imperson than just being told about it.And as for the bedroom well itachi carried shannon to the bedroom where the fun began and itachi already gotten them both undress as well as himself also he had gotten shannon's enters ready for his dick by fingering her.As he was licking and kissing her right nipples on her boods than he said to shannon this may hurt a bite at first but that should fade as he said this he went in slowly and it did hurt like he said this soon fade then became pure pleasure for her.

Sasuke pov:

When naruto told where we were going for our honeymoon I was really surprised that we were going to an island resorted also I had a smirk on my face I could wait until we got to the island resorted.So as we got on the ship that would take us to the island is where we had some of our fun naruto was amazing when I was inside him,he was moaning my name over and over this made me hard also he was so tightened.But as he soon got adjusted to my size his moaning was sofe then he tell me move hard as well as faster which I was glad to do.As we both finally came down from our high I put my arms around naruto and I said I loved you so much naruto,he also said the same to me then we both fell asleep as the ship had set saile for the island which did take long to get to at all.

As those two had their fun Itachi and shannon were also coming down from their high which was amazing and they were already on their honeymoon this just the first night of their honeymoon as well as to and Itachi loved shannon.So much he could wait until the day that he could be a father as he put his arms around shannon he said I loved you so much you are my world.Then shannon said the same before they both fell fast asleep in each other's arms as the moon was shining bright that night a shooting star went right across the night sky this met that many thing would happen or could happen.

Itachi pov:

When me and shannon made it the blue kingdom's royal resorted it was amazing I couldn't wait to have some fun with my beloved shannon,she was so beautiful in that handmade kimono that I had made just for her and I know she could tell what I was think when made it to our bedroom we already kiss by the time gently lied her on the bed.As I undid her kimono she only wear pink silk pear of pantes the best part she was not wearing a bra which turned me on even more once I have my clothes and my boxer were off as well as now we were both completely naked that I began to lick her nipple this course her to moan my name.Then I tell that may hurt at first but it will soon fade as I first to finger her to get her enters ready for my dick.As she moan she said that she was ready I told her a bite more that was until I found her sweet spoted then I said your ready now I went into slowly.And she was in pain at first but this soon fade into pure pleasure at that mounted she told me move fast as she said that I waited for her get adjusted to my size,she was tightened.Once she was fully adjusted to my size I thrusted slowly then faster as I was inside for her I was on cloud nine and she was the same when we finally came down from our high we fell asleep in each others arms that night.

Meanwhile naruto and sasuke didn't get the island resorted but the did have the best night that they ever had this being naruto as well as sasuke first time having sex also naruto told sasuke about that if they ever wanted to have children that it was possible.Because he had a fox spirit sealed within him,his mother told him that if he ever fell in love that who it was should know this and sasuke was not even shock he always wanted kids.That were his and know that it was possible to have kids with naruto only made him more happier than he was before.And what they did is they would get their wish as well as sasuke's older brother Itachi who also wanted to have kids and their father would have the chance to spoil his grandchild's.