Chapter 3

" My lord.. we found these two boys out stealing and causing trouble."

The king looked at the two boys.

" What should we do with them.. my lord?"

" You little kids.. why are you not on your knees in front of the king?"

The guard kicked their legs and made them get on their knees.

" Why must we go on our knees!!? There is no reason", screamed one of the boys.

The guard got angry and took out a sword.

" STOP!! that is enough", the King yelled.

The guard put his sword away and went back to his place. The king came down and went to the two little kids.

" Good!! I like that glare in your eyes. Do you guys want to be with me? My guards can train you guys and you guys can become warriors."

The two boys stood up.

" My lord..  we will love that."

" Now... tell me your name."

" My name is Yoon Kyung Sang."

" My name is Kim Dong Jun."

Yoon Kung Sang was a bit older than Kim Dong Jun. 

" But.. to become my guards you must swear to be loyal to me no matter what happens."

" You have my words, my Lord."

" You have mine too, My lord."

" Warrior Lee, can you take these kids to the washroom and prepare them for training tomorrow?"

" Yes, my lord."

Warrior Lee took the kids to the washroom and told them to wash themselves.

" When you two are done, wear these clothes and go to sleep early. You will have no sleep tomorrow."

The two boys nodded and did as they were told.