Chapter 15

Dong Jun fell down after running.

" Dong Jun!! "

The princess took her hand out of Kyun sang grasp and ran to Dong Jun. She began taking of his shirt but he refuses.

" Princess, I am okay."

He got up but only half way he fell back down. Kyun Sang, stared for a while and went to help. He took Dong Jun and went to somewhere that was safer.

" Princess, stay here with Dong Jun. I will go look for medicine."

Ji hyo nodded. She looked after Dong Jun when Kyun Sang was not there.

" I am sorry, because of me you and Kyun Sang went through a lot. As your princess, I can not do any thing in return."

" Princess, please do not say anything like that. We must protect you, it is our duty."

Kyun Sang interrupted the conversation when he came back with the medicine and water. He began boiling that water and put the herbs in the pot. While doing that, Ji hyo was going to rip her Hanbok again but Kyun Sang stop her.

"I will do it, princess."

He ripped his clothes and put the herbs on the wound.

"Why do we have to run?"

"Princess, if they know that you are still alive they will find you. Now that they know you are alive, they are after you. We can not stay in one spot."

" I am sorry for doing this to both of you, you guys have done nothing wrong but because of me being a princess you guys must suffer."

"We will live our life protecting you, princess."

While Ji hyo and Kyung sang was talking Dong Jun had went to sleep. The night came quickly and they all rest up for tomorrow.