chapter 5

20 years have passed and Princess Ji hyo is now 24 years old. She is really beautiful, every prince have always dream to being with her. Her smile brights everyone and she is respectful.  When she don't smile she looks very fierce. The two boys have become two most unbeatable warriors that the king keeps at his side at all times. One day the king was invited to his friends birthday. 

" My daughter, do you want to go with us to my friends party?"

" It does no matter if I go or not."

" Then you will go."

The King,Queen, and the Princess went to the party with warriors at their sides. For some reason, Princess Ji hyo can not stop staring at warrior Kyun Sang. They finally reached the King old good friend.

" My good friend, how have you been?" said the old friend. 

" I been good, what about you?"

" Same old same."

" Thank you for coming to my birthday celebration."

" It is my honor."

The King was took into a room with his old friend. 

Kyun Sang and Dong Jun stood out side with the Queen and Princess. The King and his old friend was talking until the old friend said that he had to go somewhere.

" My old friend, stay here.. I will come back."

" Alright", the King said.

The old friend went outside.

" Are you guys ready?"

" YES!"

" Take down the king's family and guards. Don't let anyone of them alive."

The evil old friend went back to talk to the King.

" Would you like a drink?"

" Sure.. it is your birthday."

The old friend gave him a drink which had poison in it, the King drink it and 3 minutes later he began choking. The old friend laughed evilly, he went to grab a paper.

" I want you to write a letter saying that you will give me the throne when you die."

" and if I-I don't"

" Your beautiful daughter and wife will die in my hands."

Suddenly, there was a scream outside. The King got up quickly, enduring the pain, and went to open the door. He saw half of his warrior dead and some were fighting. Dong Jun ran to the King and start attacking the old friend.

" Dong jun.. don't"

Dong Jun would of stab him if the King didn't say anything. Dong Jun looked at the King eyes and shakes his head. The King nodded, in his eyes, it tells Dong Jun what to do. It was telling Dong Jun to protect the Princess.

" GOO!! DONG JUN.."

" I'll write it, but you must promise me to not kill my daughter and wife."

The evil old friend took the King back in and closed the door.

" Then write it."

The King quickly writes it and stamp it with the royal family stamp.

" There.. take me to my family."

" I'll do as you wish."

He took the King outside and there the kings saw all of his dead warriors and his dead wife. He saw Kyun Sang and Dong Jun taking the princess Ji hyo away. The King fell to the ground and yelled for her to go.

" Apah- tsii!!! I'm not leaving without you."

" PROTECT HER!!!!!!"

That was his last words.

" Go after them!! MUST KILL THE PRINCESS!!"