Chapter 12

The princess and her two warrior were on the run again, running in the woods was not fun for the princess.

" Kyun Sang.. I am tired."

" Princess, we must not rest. What if they are still following us?"

" They are not following, we can rest", Dong Jun said.

" Why did you leave the house, princess?"

" I- I was hungry."

" You could of ask one of us to get you something."

" I did not want to wake you guys up."

Kyun Sang and Dong Jun did not say anything for a while.

" THIS WAY!!! I SAW THEM RUNNING THIS WAY!!!"

" Princess, let's go. They have follow us here", Kyun Sang whispers.

" Take the princess and go, I will mislead their way."

" No, we are not leaving without you Dong Jun. You must leave with us."

" Princess, I'm sorry but to protect you I must do this. Go now with Kyun Sang."

"Let's go, princess."

Kyun Sang took the princess but she was still holding on to Dong Jun. 

" Do me this favor, princess. I will follow later."

" Promise."

Dong Jun nodded his head and slip his hand out of Ji Hyo hand. Ji hyo and Kyun Sang ran off the other direction while Dong Jun ran the other way. The people followed the shadow of Dong Jun, but Warrior Kim has got up with Dong Jun.

" Stop right there."

Dong Jun took a cloth to cover his face and took out his sword, he turn to attack. He attack but luckily warrior Kim had his sword ready. Their sword hit each other making a screeching sound. 

" You must pay for what you did to the prince!"

" He must paid for what he did to our princess!"

They both attack each other, to their surprise they are the best warriors, warrior Kim slice Dong Jun stomach and Dong Jun stab warrior Kim in the shoulder. 

" AGH!", they both scream in pain.

Dong Jun kicked warrior Kim, trying to get his sword free. I must go to the princess, I made a promise. They both have been injured.

Kyun Sang and the princess had went into a cave for hiding. 

" Do you think Dong Jun will be okay?"

" Don't worry, princess.. warrior Dong Jun and I are the best of the best."

" But there is something that I am worry about."

" What is it, princess?"

" The warrior that the prince keeps with him, warrior Kim, from what I see he is also really good."

" Don't worry and rest, princess."

Princess Ji hyo did not stop thinking about Dong Jun. What if he don't come back? Did something bad happen to him? When is he coming? She asked herself many question but she soon feel asleep.

The picture is a picture of the mighty WARRIOR KIM!! His name is Song Jae Rim, if your curios.