Chapter 17

Kyun Sang and Dong Jun have arrived town. They must get to the palace as fast as they can to get the princess.

" Kyun Sang! it is the king's man."

He and Kyun Sang hid for a while.

Ji hyo was kept in the jail for a long time, she was given no food nor water. The prince will come once in a while to give her food but Ji hyo will not accept hid kindness.

" It is because of my father that makes you hate me?"

Ji hyo did not replied to question but told him to leave her be. The prince had have enough. He went to his father chamber and urge in.

" Sorry for the interruption, but you can not do this to the princess."

" Get out of here."

" Why are you doing this to her?!"

" WHY ARE YOU YELLING? WHAT IS SHE TO YOU!!?"

" I LOVE HER!!!!"

The king did not say anything afterwards and told his guards to to take the prince to his place.

Ji hyo did not regret her decision of coming to the palace. She knew that if she didn't, they will keep looking for her. Kyun Sang and Dong Jun will never be safe. She loved them, not as a man, but as her brothers. The King came stomping to the jail or dungeon.

" AIGOO!! It is the princess!"

He laughed as he said that.

" Where is your two shining knight!?"

Ji hyo did not look at him or said anything.

" Beat her."

She looked at the king with fierce. Ji hyo knew some of the guards.

" How can you guys betray my father?he was the one that took you guys in and protect you guys. He have never treat you guys like animal before unlike  HIM!!."

The guards began to hesitate but the king pushed them in to beat Ji hyo. They began stepping on her and hitting her with a stick. She endure everything. It is okay, think about how Dong Jun and Kyun Sang. They been through worse, she told her self. They left her in the jail hurting alone. She coughed out blood. Her back is now all scrape up and her beautiful face now fill with sweat and blood. Her hanbok have ripped from the beating.

After hiding, Kyun Sang and Dong Jun have sneak into the palace. They went to the prince room and it was locked from the outside.

" Is there anyone out there?"

Dong Jun broke the door. The prince saw who it is and ran to them.

" Go and save the princess, she was beaten up!"

Dong Jun and Kyun Sang did not waste a second. They ran off.