Chapter 18

The guards that was watching the jail was killed by Dong Jun and Kyun Sang. They ran inside not to find the princess in there.

" Did we get trick?", Dong Jun asked.

Warrior Lee came running to the jail.

" Kyun Sang, they took the princess!! Warrior Kim saw you guys and took the princess with him to the king. The prince is stopping warrior kim-"

He didn't even finish and so again they ran to find the princess.

" Are you guys looking for her?"

A voice came from behind the three warrior. Warrior lee, Dong Jun, and Kyun Sang turn around to find Ji hyo in ropes next to the King. The King laughed as he sit down in his throne. The three warrior had no idea what to do but watch Ji hyo as she was suffering.

" What should I do to her?"

" Don't you dare touch her!", the prince came running.

" GUARDS!!!! Take my son to his chamber!!"

The guards came and took care of the prince.

" Put your sword down."

Ji hyo shakes her head for them to run but they refuses and did as they was asked.

" Good!"

The king looks at Ji hyo.

" Your warrior can not protect you!"

Kyun Sang quickly picks up his sword and ran towards the King.

" AHH!", he scream.

He was going to strike but warrior Kim stops him and kicks him. Kyun Sang fell backwards onto the ground. Dong Jun and warrior lee went to help Kyun Sang. The three of them went to attack warrior Kim. Warrior Kim finished warrior lee.

" You are a betrayer!"

He said that while his sword went down and stab warrior lee.

" NOO!!", the princess scream as tears came down her face.

Dong Jun came from behind and stab warrior Kim. However, warrior kim was strong enough to endure the stab.

" Kyun Sang!! GO SAVE THE PRINCESS!!!!"

Kyun Sang nodded and ran towards the king. The king pulled Ji hyo by the hair and made her stand up, he grab a sword and put it on Ji hyo neck.

" Don't come! or else she dies."

Kyun Sang stops his steps.

" Step down."

Kyun Sang did exactly what the King wanted.

" Good, now go over there."

Dong Jun and warrior Kim was still fighting. Dong Jun was keeping warrior Kim away from where Kyun Sang is. Kyun Sang went onto his knees and threw his sword away. Ji hyo did something. She took hold of the king hand and bit it. The king moved his hand and Ji hyo was free from his grasp.

" THIS B****"

He lifted the sword and stab Ji hyo in the back. Ji hyo fell to the ground hard.

" PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyun Sang ran to her and put her head on his lap. Dong Jun heard the scream and look over to Kyun Sang. He saw the princess on the floor with blood rushing out. While he was distracted, Warrior Kim came towards him and stab Dong Jun at his stomach side. He let out a scream and turn. He did the same thing to Warrior Kim. But, he stab warrior Kim in the heart. Warrior Kim fell to the ground, dead.

" Princess!"

" Kyun Sang, can you finish the job for me?"

Kyun Sang tears came rushing out and he nodded. He put Ji hyo head to his chest as he hugged her, he then put her head down, grab his sword, and went after the king. Dong Jun, who was injured, came tumbling to the princess.

He lifted the princess and took her to the throne. He, enduring the pain, slowly put Ji hyo on the throne. Ji hyo look at Dong Jun.

" Dong Jun.. I am okay.." she coughed out blood making Dong Jun tears burst out.

" Princess...... my princess......."

She lifted his head and wipes his tears.

" Don't cry."

But his tears was still coming, Kyun Sang came with heavy steps. He went on his knees next to Dong Jun.

" The job is done.. princess."

Ji hyo smile.

" My two brave warriors.. tha-nk you for protecting me all this time. I do not know what I will have done without you guys. I will like to thank god for giving me two brave warriors like you guys. I do not regret anything in my life. In the next life-"

" Princess.. don't say that."

Dong Jun and Kyun Sang cried out.

" In the next life.. I hope we meet again but when that time comes I will be the one protecting."

Her eyes closed and she fell from the throne to the hands of Kyun Sang and Dong Jun. Dong Jun life has ended at the same time as Ji hyo. Kyun Sang lay them down next to each other.

" In the next life, I will definitely find you."

There, at that moment he has ended his life, right next to his princess and his best friend.