Chapter 7

" Find the princess!"

Kyun Sang yelled at Dong Jun.

" If anything happen to the princess, it will be you fault warrior Dong Jun!"

Dong Jun still in a daze began to look around.

" Princess, where are you?", Dong Jun cried.

" Here-"

" Warrior KYUN SANG!!! OVER HERE!!"

Kyung Sang came running toward Dong Jun. Ji hyo was under a big tree, she was bleeding out, her beautiful face now really pale with her dry lips.

" Princess, are you okay?"

 Kyung Sang came and lifted her up and there he saw the arrow.

" Princess, forgive me!"

 Dong Jun pulled it out as fast as he can, Princess Ji hyo screamed out in pain.

" She have lost a lot of blood.. we must take her to the town", Dong Jun said.

" Forgive me, princess."

Kyun Sang put the princess on his back and carried her away with Dong Jun at his side. They did not reach town but they found a old house in the wood and took her there. When they got inside the house, there was an old woman living there.

" Please save the princess!"

The old woman was shocked but did as she was told.

" Put her here!"

Kyung Sang put the princess gently on the bed.

" Go boil some hot water and bring me some cold water also!"

Dong Jun went to boil the water, soon later he came rushing in with the hot water and cold water. The old woman began taking off Princess Ji hyo clothes. Warrior Kyun Sang and Dong Jun quickly turn around.

" Put the hot water on the rag and wipe her dry blood."

" Yes?"

" Please hurry."

Kyun Sang pushed Dong Jun to do it but Dong Jun refuses.

" We can not touch the princess," stutter Dong Jun.

" Then get out.. I'll do the work."

They both got out and protect the house just in case anyone comes. Soon later, the old woman came out. 

" The princess is safe."

" Thank you. You worked hard."

" I must do the best to save the princess, her father have save me before, I must repay the debt that I owe."

Dong Jun and Kyun Sang went inside to look at the princess. She was changed into some nice warm clothes and she was all washed up. 

" It is a relief that she is fine", Dong Jun smiled.

How is it? I would love some comments, so if you can please give me a comment and vote. I would love that. It is kinda short but I hope you enjoy reading this story.   :)