Chapter 16

Ji hyo got up extra early. The two warrior not knowing anything was sleeping peacefully.

" I am sorry for doing this but I can not stand this any longer."

Ji hyo wrote a letter and put it next to Dong jun. Then she ran. She just kept running with tears in her eyes.

" Kyun sang!! Wake up! The princess is not here!!!!"

Kyun sang woke up in a flash. He was about to go look for her but he saw a letter next to dong jun. He went to grab it.

"By the time you guys read this, I am probably gone by now but I wish you guys not to look for me anymore. I, myself, will take care of my family problems. I want you two to live a good life without having to run. I as your princess will let you two go."

Dong Jun took the letter and read it.

"Where do you think the princess will be?"

"There can only be one place she going to... the palace."

Ji hyo was already at the gates of the big palace.

" Your majesty!!"

The king and prince was taking a warm bath when the news broke out.

"The princess, she is back!"

"WHAT!!!"

The king quickly got dress, so did the prince, and they both went outside. He saw that it was the actual princess Ji hyo.

"Good! I don't have to look for you anymore!! You have come here with your own feet."

He laughed but the prince was shocked. He slowly went to her.

"You are a princess?"

"Yes!"

"Why did you not tell me?"

"How can I tell you that I am a princess when you father the king was the one that killed my parents and was after me trying to kill me."

The prince not knowing what to do just stand there as the king order people to take the princess to the jail. Warrior Lee can not do anything but hold back his anger.