Chapter 8

The two warrior did not sleep the whole night, they were up protecting the princess making sure she was safe and fine. However, they fell asleep for a bit. Princess Ji hyo have woke up and was carving for some water.

" Warrior Kyun Sang!"

Kyung Sang woke up in a flash.

"Yes! princess."

" Can you give me a cup of water?"

Kyun sang did as he was told and grab the water for her.

" How are you feeling, princess?" 

" I am fine.. what about you?"

" I am fine, thank you for worrying about me."

" Where is warrior Dong Jun?"

" He is asleep."

" You must be tried, too. You may go get some rest."

" I'm okay."

" It is an order from your princess.'

" Then, I will rest. Please be healthy."

" You may leave now."

With that being said the Kyun Sang went to rest. The old lady came to check on Ji hyo.

" How are you feeling, princess?"

" I am fine. Thank you for saving me."

" No, it is my duty to serve you well."

" Why do you live in such place?"

" Because I don't like being with other people, princess."

" Can I ask why?"

" My family was killed by our very own friends, your father have saved me from the killing. That is why I must save you."

Princess Ji hyo did not say anything else because she is thinking of her father and mother.

" Please rest."

The old lady went out again. 

Weeks have past and princess Ji hyo was fine and healthy. Grumble.. grumble... Ji hyo stomach was growling due to lack of food. She decided to go to the stream and find some fish because she have always wanted to do that.

" WARRIOR KYUN SANG!! THE PRINCESS IS GONE!!!!!"

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

" THE PRINCESS IS NOT IN THE ROOM!"

They began looking around the house and split up. Kyun Sang decided to go  find her somewhere near the stream. There he found the princess looking for fish. He was in shocked to see the princess, Thump- thump- his heart was thumping suddenly. The princess was shining, her eyes was sparkling and her smile was beautiful. He could not stop staring at her. 

What am I doing? I can not do this? She is a princess and you are just her guard. You can't feel like this. He told himself that and left for a bit, leaving the princess out of his sight.

" AHHHH.. GO AWAY!!!!!" 

Kyun Sang and Dong Jun heard the scream and began running. That was the princess scream!!