Chapter 4

" Wake up!!"

The two boys were pulled out of their warm beds and was dragged to the training area, it was their first day but the older guys made them work hard.

" You must shoot straight.. you must hit the middle. 1,2,3 SHOOT!!"

The two boys failed to shoot.

" Do 10 laps around this whole training area.. GOO!!!!"

The two boys did not hesitate to run. After running, they did the same thing, learning to shoot however, they missed the middle. This time the guards did not tell them to run but made them lay on the ground. 

" Since you fail to do it twice, you get a harder punishment."

He hit them with a wood, yet the two boys did not shown any signs of hurting or weakness. The guard hit them more than 3 times. While hitting, princess Ji hyo came running in.

" STOP!!"

" OH.. My princess what are you doing here?"

" What do you think your doing?"

" We are teaching them to shoot, my princess."

" Then why are you hitting them?"

" They must get punishment to do better, my princess."

" They don't need punishment to do better.. just tell them their mistake and they can fix it."

" My daughter.. what are you doing here?"

" Apah-tsii.. they are bullying these two kids. Omah-ni told me to help anyone in need so I'm helping."

" My daughter is the best but you can't save everyone in this world, sometimes you have to let things just the way it is."

" But, apah-tsii.. it's going to hurt those kids."

The king turned to the warriors that were teaching and scolded them.

" From no on, do not hit these kids. You can do whatever but do not hit kids. Do you understand?"

" YES!! MY LORD!!"

" Are you happy now, my daughter?"

" Apah-tsii is awesome."

" Let's go back in."

Princess Ji hyo was younger than the two boys, the two boys kept looking at her when she left but went back to do their own things.