Chapter 19, Final

Everything is different now. Ji hyo became a famous actor and a member of a popular variety show Running man, Dong Jun became a singer and a actor, while Kyun Sang is also an actor.

" Is he my partner.. oppa."

" NE!! ( YES)"

" DAEBAK ( AWESOME) !!!"

Ji hyo was partner up with Kim Dong Jun a member from the group ZE:A and he was also known as an actor. They went on missions, together.

" He has too many ambitions!!"

" ANI ( NO)!! I can eat really spicy food.. noona ( older woman)"

" Don't lie!"

Dong Jun ate the spicy food and fail.

" SEE!! OPPA ( older man) I told you he have many ambition."

Ji hyo took care of Dong Jun as if he was his younger brother. They became really close. Ji hyo was asked if there was anyone she wants to change and be partner with but Ji hyo wrote that she will like to be with Dong Jun again too see if he have any other ambitions.

They had fun with each other without knowing the past life

They had fun with each other without knowing the past life. Now, that they become close friends, it was time to meet Kyun Sang. Kyun sang came a little later to meet his princess. Kyun Sang came later on the episode " OH, MY QUEEN!!"

This episode, the running member and guest must find the real queen if not then they are doom. Kyun Sang stick with Ji hyo even knowing that Ji hyo was not the real Queen. He was with her from the beginning to end. He was the only one that chose Ji hyo. They shared a romantic yet sad conversation. Ji hyo knowing that she is not the real Queen, decided to let Kyun Sang go to the betrayal room before the room is use. She was not strong enough to see Kyun Sang get hurt.

" Kyun sang ah, I am very grateful that you came to noona but I think that you should......." Ji hyo paused as she open a candy.

" I should..?"

" Go to the betrayal room before they use it. I don't want you to die alone."

They laughed but they were hurting inside.

" I wish that this was like a drama where you were the actual Queen."

" Thank you."

" Aniya ( no)."

At last Kyun Sang had no decision but to betray his queen. It was his queen words. Kyun Sang, even without knowing the past, still tries to protect Ji hyo.

They may not protect Ji hyo at all times and Ji hyo may not get the chance to repay their kindness but even if it just a short time, they have enjoy it without regret

They may not protect Ji hyo at all times and Ji hyo may not get the chance to repay their kindness but even if it just a short time, they have enjoy it without regret. Ji hyo had did what she can to protect them as a guest. They did all the can to give her happy memories.. as a guest.