Chapter 1:Cold Heart

Blade pov~
Same ways, sit in clubs and get shit faced. Go straight home, take a shower and fall asleep. My alarm began ringing loudly causing my eyes to fluttered open and bang on the helpless alarm clock. I got up running a hand through my hair and a great stretch pulling a couple muscle from my back. I got up walking into the bathroom doing the daily piss in the morning then taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I walked into my closet putting in a black shirt and jeans with matching vans. My phone made a bird tune sound while vibrating against the night stand moving around. I picked it up clicking the call button. "Kakiye?" (What?) "my poluchili yego boss." (We got him boss.) "khorosho derzhat' yego tam." (Alright keep him there.) It's about time we got pavcillo. He's been on the run with some important shit he owes me. Now that we found him in San Francisco I get what I want and have my little fun. I grab my phone and car keys walking out of the rented condo and to my car driving off to the location..

"Where is he?" I came in the big Ware house that's abandon in the forest deep down where no one can see or hear anything. "In there boss." Pointed at the steel door with a bullet proof and sound proof. I walked to the door pressing buttons then waiting for it to open. I walked In the dimmed room looking at the twisted bastard smiling. "Ah blade. Just the man I'm looki-" "Shut the fuck up pavcillo." I glared at him then putting a wicked smile on my face. "You have something I want." He raised his eyes brows acting confused. Bad acting. "Uh I sure I do. Will it might be drugs? I do have that." Stalling.. Good move. "Nope. But you do have it and your going to tell me where it is." I held the large garden scissors to his finger close to cutting it. "Now, I'll give you three chances. Where.is. It?" I said between breaths ready to hear his lie. "I-I don't know what you talking bout." Alright, finger number 1. I cut his thumb finger earning a loud scream come out of his mouth. Sissy. "Now where is it?" He calm his breath down wincing at the pain from his thumb being cut off. "I don't know!" Wrong answer.  I cut off his middle finger watching the finger falling and his screams get louder. "Okay okay! Her name is Dalia Hearty. She's the daughter of Rosco Rocullio and Dana Rocullio. I don't know where she is!" I smiled wickedly at her cooperation wiping my hands with the wash cloth. " Alright. I won't kill you for talking." He blew out a breath and started to thanking me. "I said I wasn't going to kill you. They will." I walked out the door ignoring his yelling and calling out my boys too look for her ad find out about Dalia Hearty.. Daughter of Rosco and Dana..Why wasn't her last name the same? I shook it off driving off to the nearest bar. I needed a drink...

A/N Oh yea you will get your drink Alright...I aside with a surprise.