Chapter 5: Wrong words

Blade pov~
She hasn't come out of that room. Not even once.. Not even trying to escape.. I had few complaints that she wasn't eating.. It angered me.. I don't know why but it did. Guess the fact that my hostage is gonna die and she held answers. I sometimes heard her cry in the middle of the night.. Saying a name.. I couldn't make it out till one night I stood by the door and heard her say nana. I had no clue who that person was but maybe she or he has something to know where the chip is. I looked more into her.. Foster home.. So Rosco and Dana did give up their child to the foster home.. It still didn't add up. If they had a child they wouldn't have took her to foster care.. It sickens me that they used kids as a toy. Not in that way but trading ways... Trade... Foster home... Nana... Trade? No... Nana...foster home... Trade? No that didn't make sense ether... I felt as if I'm close to the chip but it's far to reach it.. If I let Dana and Rosco know I got their kid they can fall into my trap.. Coming after her.. Me getting the chip.. That all she here for anyway. I walked out my office and saw the maid disappointed of waste of food she had made. I grab the tray opening the door setting the tray on the night stand. She was laying down not even caring if I was here.. She look hopeless.. She look pale and need to eat food. "Get up." I said in the most calming tone ever. She just ignored me making me more frustrated. "GET UP!" I growled not wanting to wait anymore. She burst into tears.. Covering her face.. I hated this.. Nikola walked in with a surprised look and a frown.. "What did you do?" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "Nothing. I'm not dealing with this." He scoffed walking in hugging the year bawling cry baby suppose to called a women. He pulled her away looked in her eyes. She instantly stop crying .. "Come on, you'll be okay. I'm here Alright. I need you to eat so you can have more meat on your bones girl." She shook her head rejecting the food and I was growing even more angry. "JUST EAT THE DAMN FOOD!" She glared at me and crossed her arms. "NO!" Why is she acting so damn childish?! "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FAMN DIFFICULT?" I rubbed through my hair pacing the floor. She got up walking to me point her little finger in my face. "I wouldn't be SO DAMN DIFFICULT IF YOU LET ME GO!" "LET YOU GO WHERE? YOU GOT NO WHERE TO GO!" Shit... Her face turned even more angrier the sadness and depression. She started to cry again. Nikola dragged me out and I snatched my arm away. "What the fuck? You didn't have to so be damn harsh about it! I think she clearly know she homeless!" He walked off back into her room shutting the door behind him. I didn't like the fact the door was closed.. I didn't have time for this...

Dalia pov~
I can't believe he said that.. It hurt.. It hurt so much.. He is right, I have no place to go back to.. But this wasn't the place for me ether... Green head known as Nikola cheered me up.. And it worked. I sat downstairs with the boys just talking.. They was really interested in me instead of Dawn. The second one.. He was an Alright guy anyway. Even if he didn't talk and just stared.