Chapter 3: Where am i?

Dalia pov~
My throat super sore, head hurts, everything is just sore. My eyes started to slowly open but everything was blurry. I blinked a couple times getting my eyesight back now noticing I'm in a hospital bed! I sat up quickly starting to feel dizzy. Hospital bed.. But not an actual hospital room. Where was I? Why am I hooked up? Why does my stomach hurt? I removed the blanket from my body then lifting up my shirt showing a huge long scar going from the start of my stomach and down to my belly. I began panicking and started to take needles from my arms and little sticky things from my chest I got up almost falling but held myself up with the wall. I walked down this hallway noticing I was in a house.. I got down the stairs and started hearing talking hit soon to be drowned when I hit the floor in the living room.

Blade pov~
I heard a thud in the right side of the living turning all heads to Dalia on the floor looking pale. "Get the doctor." Josh nodded calling the doctor while I sighed picking up the limp body walking into my room laying her down on the bed. The doctor came up and started working on her. "She will be fine. Just needed to take it easy." I stood quiet not saying anything..Until a question appeared. "Where is the chip?" The doctor look up at me with a disappointed look. I hated that look. "We didn't find it.. We did scans and everything nothing.." My anger was boiling.. Povcoili lied.. I heard movements and groans come from the bed. I saw her sat up with a confused look on her face. She looked over at us with a scared look backing away a little. "W-Why am I here? Who are you?" I shook my head not answering her. The doctor moved closer to her and she backed up and falling off the bed and going into the corner like a scared child that seen a monster.. It was odd. "WHY AM I HEAR? TELL ME!" I'm not in the mood to hear her screams. "Shut your mouth! I'm not in the mood to hear your screams Dammit!" I groan rubbing my face. Her faced scrunched up in anger. "Why the hell is there a scar on my stomach?" I was getting really annoyed by her questions. "Can you shut her up! Put her to sleep!" I was starting to get really angry and irritated. "Don't you dare touch me! Let me go!" I told the doctor to leave and I walked up to her cornering her . I felt her fear come off her body causing my wicked smile come on my face. "What d-do you want f-from me?" She began to stuttering and looking away from me.. I liked that she feared me it was cu- what the fuck am I saying!? "You got something that I want. I'm going to get it one way or another."