Chapter10: Hide away

Blade pov~
I heard a thud and a scream coming from Dalia room. I grabbed my gun knocking down the door point my gun at the man who holding Dalia. "Let her go."  The masked dumbass just grin at me grabbing one of the knife but I shot him before he can even  pick up the knife. She ran over to me hugging me and crying... "Are you okay?" She nod wiping her face. "Come on we gotta go."  I took her hands in mine meeting the boys  outside. "We will stay here, make sure to get rid of the bodies." I nod and got in the car waiting for Dalia  to buckle up..."Where are we going?" I took a glanced  at her rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Somewhere safe." She nod laying her head on the window falling asleep..

Dalia pov~
"Wake up." I stirred in my sleep lifting my head up looking around at my surroundings. I was in a room.. I got up following blade in a room with chairs and books.. Library? "Sit." I sat down just staring at him. "Now, I'm gonna need you to answer questions. Where is the chip?" Not this again. "I don't know! We been through this before I have no clue." He sighed putting his hand on his fore head. He was about to talk but a voice interrupted him. "Let me handle it. Dalia what do you remember last from your child hood?"  I began thinking having flashbacks pop up in my head.. "Uh a women and a man. I was burned... On my back...   Numbers.." I open my eyes looking at the two looking at me. "Wait numbers. Can I see your back?" I hesitated then moving my shirt turning around showing the scars.. "What does that have to do with this?" I felt hands tracing the numbers on my back but end up on other scars. I turn around looking at blade. He had a look in his eyes... Wasn't cold..sadness? He turned and they begin whispering in each other ears. "oh come on! Stop whispering can someone tell me!" I was seriously getting frustrated and done not knowing what I'm doing here.  "The numbers on your back mean that you were used for a trade." Trade? "What? I-I don't understand." He got up giving me a file with my name.. Everything from adoption agency, my nana death certificate. "This is about me.. Y-You looked me up!?" I stared at them angrily. "We had to-" "No! You didn't have to! That's invading my privacy!" I interrupted Nikola. "Look! Your damn parents got a chip that belongs to me and I want it back even if it mean going through your dumb past!" I slapped him hard. Hard even for the maids to stops and look back at us. I walked away going  into the room that I woke up in.. I was to upset that I cried myself to sleep.