Chapter15:Surprise

Dalia pov~
I felt my head pounding earning a groan come out from my Mouth. "Your awake good." The elderly man in a long coat and stethoscope around his neck to which assume be a doctor walked up to me looking at my face. "Hmm lazy eyes, swelling went down.." I look around the boxed bright room to only find a chair and a bed. "W-What happen? Who are you?" The creepy Doctor chuckled lowly checking , what appears to be a clip board. "Your
In a cell. We have sedated you. Here drink this. Be prepared for surgery." Surgery what? "What? Wait surgery?" The creepy doc smiled at me nodding. "Yes for the chip?"'chip?  "Chip? Where is the chip?" He stopped at the door turning around ."You are the chip." Wait this doesn't make sense. "Wait! What happen if you take this chip out of me?" He sighed putting his glasses on.. "You'll die." He knocked on the door waiting for it to open before disappearing .. I didn't want to die.. I didn't want to die at all..

I woke up to yelling and then my cell door opening. "Theodore!" I got up hugging him and pulled away. He had a smile.. It wasn't a good smile.. "Where's blade?" I smiled at him waiting for his answer , but only replied with a dark laugh. "There's no blade.."

Blade pov~
I felt my inner demon come out as I stab every each and one of them motherfuckers feeling the good red thick liquid blood spray on my body. "Michal! Where the fuck is she!?" I yell through the ear piece whiling busting in rooms. "There! Take a left turn door number five!" I took a turn to my left seeing Theodore and Dalia walk out the room. "Great! Through your here n u got her let's go." He stood there chuckling like a damn lunatic. "You see blade.. I'm not here to help you rescue this bitch.. I came for the chip." Okay if he here for the chip why does he got her? "blade, I'm the chip."