Chapter8: stay close

Blade pov~
As quick as possible I want to get this over with. Ron is here since it's his party. I knew what to do. Get him in a room, make him talk and tell me where Rosco and Dana is. We walked in the huge mansion with people talking, staring and whispering.. I felt a hand hold mine and a shivering body. I looked down seeing an anxiety Dalia.. Great.. Nice way to make it harder. "Don't move away not even an inch. Don't speak unless it's me or the guys." She nod sticking close as she could. I observe every surroundings till I spotted him in a room. Bingo.

Dalia pov~
I felt everyone staring at me.. Whispering.. It annoyed me and frustrated me.. I was starting to freak out when I didn't find blade next to me. "Hey there pretty girl. Why you so alone." I turn to the forty year old cougar. Keep quiet not answering him.. He tried touching my hair but I backed away bumping into someone. I turn looking at a worried Nikola . "Are you okay?" I was about to answer until the forty year old pulled me into him. "She's mine get your own!" Nikola face turned dark.. Real dark. He punched the old man knocking him down and making a scene.. I walked away into the hall not even wanna go back to the crowd. "Where is Nikola?" I jumped almost ten feet in the air. Looking at a bloody blade. "H-He's in there." I point towards the door where everyone is. He looked and groan taking my hand walking to the car. "I thought I told you to stay close!" Really? Are you kidding me? "I know your not getting mad! You left me! In the middle of the floor! With a forty year old cougar!" He rolled his eyes wiping his face with the towel. "Why did we even come here?" "None of your business." Such an asshole. "It does if you keep me hostage for no reason!" The car door open for the boys to get in. The drive home was silent. No one spoke not even glanced at each other.

I tired and hungry just everything.. I put on my sponge bob pajamas and a tank top them at dawn got me. It's super comfortable I also felt like a big kid. I walked down the steps but stop when I heard talking. "Well yea, maybe she does know where the chip is. Would've she doesn't?" What was so important bout a chip? "She does. I know she does." Blade was pacing the floor with his hands through his hair. "She's a foster kid Rosco and Dana not coming for the kid. This is wasting our and her time." What does these people gotta do with me? I walked back upstairs and wondering around. I gotta find out about that chip.