Chapter19

Dalia pov~
I sat in the cold.. Thinking.. My life will be over after this stupid chip is out.. It's like they will doing me a favor... Earth is not for me.. Having a life isn't for me ether.. I'be been through so much.. Even if It mean pulling the chip out of my head and causing me to die I will have my peace... No more tears... No more running... Happiness.. Right? "Why are you out here in shorts and a tank top you will freeze to death?" I totally forgot about what I wore. I didn't even notice me shivering. "I-I'm fine." My voice began to break and I knew I was on a verge to cry. "Dalia." I got up and turn over at him before busting into tears.. "I want this to be over. I want this to be fast and quick and painless!" He looked at me as if I was just talking nonsense.. I am.. "What are you talk about Dalia?" I looked up at him just broken.. "My whole life is hell, blade. I've been traded. My mother didn't want me. My father didn't know about me! My nana is dead! I'm gonna die anyway with this stupid chip in my brain and as soon as you take it out! Poof, I'm gone.. Like I was never here..I've been abused and hurt all my life and I'm just tired... I'm tired blade..." I lift up the whiskey bottle to drink it but it was pulled from my hand and thrown to the ground. I felt him pick me up and take me to my room putting me down on my feet. He went into the bathroom turning the shower on then come out grabbing my arm. "Take your clothes off." I raised my eyebrows and my eyes went wide. "What! No!" He rolled his eyes trying to maintain his self. "Ether you take them off or I will." He growled at me. "Turn around." He turned around facing the window and I take of my clothes I got into the shower washing my body and then my hair a couple of times. I got out and wrapped the towel around me then going to the sink brushing the stench of whiskey from my mouth. I walked out to the bed room looking at the pajama pants and a big tank top in assuming is blades. I took my laced blue panties out of the bag and out them on then putting on the pajama pants and tank top. "Here." I jump almost falling on the bed face first but felt a arm hold me. Blade is super closed to my face. I saw worry in his eyes.. The only time I seen them get lighter and not dark. His nose almost closed with his lips touching mines.. His soft plump lips fighting with mine then being pulled away as we both came back in reality. He lift me up and gave me to pills and water, walking away closing the door.. What in the looney tunes happen?

Blade pov~
I didn't mean to kiss her.. But I did.. I did kiss her.. Her lips, tasted like mint. Dammit blade! Your not suppose to be close! Not where near close! Look what you have done ! I fixed my composure and walked into the big office that held a hug table with chair almost like a conference room. "So why do you think we can use him to find Dana. You did come unexpectedly out of no fucking where." I sigh sitting down in the chair.. Vitaly used to work for my father... He made an oath to the gang and I know he wasn't gonna set us up.. I know what you thinking, but Theodore set us up... He did but I knew Theodore wasn't a bright.. Mainly stupid one. "Because I'm the only one who knows Dana moves and can find her location..she told me you took my daughter hostag-" "woah your daughter?! Dalia, is your daughter?" It does make sense, vitaly hearty. Dalia hearty.. "Yes she is. I found out a week ago about her. Dana told me bout her being held hostage and the chip being in her head that you planted. That is theirs and all bullshit. I know how she works..." Well that's total bullshit. After the whole plan we all left the  room. "Blade." I look back at Vitaly walking over at him. "Don't kill my daughter." I knew where he was getting at... I didn't know what to do at this point..