Chapter17: your father

Dalia pov-
"Oh stop your whining you didn't die!"  Oh yea! Like we didn't just come out of a damn five story window asshole. Nikola came in smiling sitting next to me poking my cheeks. "So you got the chip?" Well this will ruin the moment. "Yes." Blade sat just staring at me.. "Where is it?" I sigh grabbing Nikola hand smiling. "I'm the chip." He raised his eyebrow giving me a confused look on his face. "When I was back there. The doctor said the chip is up here." He shrug at me not even getting what I'm saying. "It's in my brain. If you take it out. I will... I will die." His face expression turn into a frown and sadness. Blade got up walking out the back door slamming it. Guess it's time for my Decision. I walked out side looking for blade sitting in the cold shaking. I sat next to him on the bench wrapping my covers around him. "How did you become a Russian boss?" I asked him out of the blue. "My father used to be a the lead of the gang. I pass it down to me." I nod laying my head in his shoulder. "Is it hard?" He glanced  down at me raising his amazing perfect eyebrow. I really have a thing for eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I look at him grey eyes that had a glint of light but soon went away. "Knowing that everyone coming after you. Having to kill people. Can't trust people. Is it hard for you?" He blew out a breath the appeared in front of me. shaking his head he said, "No." I couldn't help but ask a certain question that stayed in my head. "When we take the chip out. Can you burry me in this place." I handed him a picture of a huge pond with flowers around it. "Blade." We look over at dawn getting up following into the living room where there a tall, grey and brown hair, blue eyes, tattooed man that look to be in his late forties. He turns to us smiling then looking down at me smiling even wider. "You look just like your mother." I have him a confused look wondering what the duck. Yea I said it! DUCK!!! "Who are you?" I backed away from his grip to stand next to blade. The older man frowned giving me a upset look. "I'm your father."