Chapter25:Winter Love

Dalia pov~
I woke up feeling an arm around me and air on my neck. I turned around looking at Blade smiling watching his chest go up and down. I moved his hair away from his face, watching his eyes flutter open adjusting to the light. "Morning." He yawned dramatically and loudly enough for my ears to hurt. "Morning little annoying angel." I chuckled at the cute nickname he gave me. I lift up only to be pulled back down on the bed with a head snuggle into my neck. "What are you doing?" I chuckled at the tickling sensation. "I'm snuggling between your neck. You smell good." I blushed feeling my cheeks turning red. I looked over at the window seeing white flakes falling on the window. My grin got even wider when I jumped up off the bed and giggled like a child. "Wow I haven't seen snow in a long time. I haven't ever seen snow at all actually." I felt him come up beside me and open the window. I grab the snow feeling the cold tingle in my hands. Maybe I should hit him with this..I grin and turn towards blade hitting him in the face before he can even react. I double over in fits of laughter until I felt something cold go down my shirt. "Blade!" He started laughing at me while hold his stomach. Oh it's on. It's so on. I grab snow making a snow ball hitting him in the face now creating a snowball fight. I run over to the door for cover but here the knob turning. I love away from the door and blade threw the snow ball hitting my father in the face. I held in my laughter looking at blade knowing he holding his in as well.  "Well.. I see you guys are having.. A snow ball fight in the house... You guys continues while I." He pointed to his face wiping the snow off. "Change." He closed the door and we burst into laughter. I plopped down on the bed and he sat next to me. I laid my head down on his shoulder blowing out a big breath I didn't even know that I held in. "Can you teach me Russian." He turned around to face me. Smiling a bit more. "nemnogo razdrazhayet angel." I made a confused face at him. "It means little annoying angel." I chuckled at him, while fiddling with my fingers. He used his index finger to lift my chin up to face him. "This feeling.. I don't know what it is that you make me feel my nemnogo razdrazhayet angel." I felt nervous and my palms begin to sweat like crazy. "W-Well do you wanna tell m-me what it is?" I tried to act normal but my stuttering gave it away. He leaned closer to my face almost touching my lips. "I rather show you." He kissed me passionately.. It want long and it wasn't sort ether. I saw a flash go between us making me pull away and turn to the door. Nikola stood there with a camera and picture smirking at us. "I knew this was going to happen. Here it's a good souvenir." I shook my head taking the picture and smiling at it. I looked up at him pecking his lips but end up  in a long passionate kiss with him.. It felt good.. I felt the way he felt for me.. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go away and the heat raised more. He pulled away from me searching for something in my eyes. "Don't fall for me.." I didn't know what he mean.m or what he was talking to me. "I'm a bad person Dalia. I did bad things.. You don't want a man who done things like I did. You want the perfect man who will give you love and all that magical shit." He was wrong.. I didn't want the perfect man.. I wanted him. "I don't want the perfect man. I don't care if you did bad things. You did them for reason to live and survive. We all have flaws. I don't care about things or any of that blade... I care about you." He turn towards me putting his head on mines while caressing my arms. "Why are you too good for me?" I chuckled lowly pulling my head up to see his face. " I'm not." I smiled moving forward to kiss him again.. That's all I ever wanted... Is him.. To be his little annoying angel...

A/N
I KNOW ITS CORNY! Don't judge! But I am finally done with the book! I hope you guys enjoy it and vote for it! I'm thinking on anymore stories to make and it will be coming up soon after I finish the rest of my books.