Chapter13:Hit

Blade pov~
I woke up with Dalia laying my chest while her arm around my body.. What the fuck happen? I slowly removed myself and sticking the pillow underneath her. I look down at myself checking for any marks or so signs last night. My balls sure does hurt. I walked in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Looking at the scars on my shoulders and the tattoos on my body. I just ignored the flash backs of my past life that tried starting an image in my head. I turn on the shower on waiting for the cold water to turn hot..

I got out of the bedroom going down stairs with everyone else. "So where we going?" Dalia sat down looking up at us waiting for the answer. "Russia." I saw her face drop almost to the floor with a surprise look. "What? Never been to Russia?" She shook her head looking down. "It's not that.. I'm afraid of planes." Great another thing I have to deal.. We all got everything in the car and started to drive away. Airport here we go..

Dalia pov~
It got really chilly and windy. I grabbed the coat Theodore gave to me and put it around my body to keep me warm. I sat in the car waiting for everyone else to get in. "Like it so far?" I rolled my eyes at Nikola chuckling and looking around.. Everything was going fine until it happen... The last thing I heard was. "DALIA!" Then I blacked out...