Chapter 4:I dont know.

Dalia pov~
I shivered as he said that.. What could he possibly want from me? I had nothing. Confusion confronted my face and he noticed. I felt fear and panicked.. I've been cut open without know why, what for? We stood in silence and he isn't stared down at me. A knock on the door pulled us both from a awkward trance. He backed away but not taking his eyes off of me. "What?" The door was still closed but the person was still there. "We found something sir." "I'll be there in a minute." I heard the footsteps by the door go away and I turn to see blade gone also.. I didn't know what to do or why I was held captive here for no reason?! I sat in the room for hours.. And hours just staring at the window seeing the moon and stars. Night time always kept me calm but at the same time made me cry.. A few minutes later I was being dragged into a room and sat in a chair. Three men was staring at me. One had a good vibe, spiked short hair that was with green on top it matched his eyes too. He can pass off as the joker, tattoos all over, he was tall but also shorter then everyone.The second one held a death but okay vibe. As if they gave a protective dangerous vibe. He was built, no tattoos nothing. He had no emotion in his face, his hair was laid back. The third was calm and held a welcoming expression, he was tall but not taller then my kidnapper and the second one. He wore a sad smile on his face. His hair was brown and long looking as if he was Tarzan. Built and also have tattoos. "Hey!" I jumped looking over at my kidnapper he sat down with his hand on his chin and his legs crossed. "Now, I know you know where the chip is." That whole sentence was confusing. I know he notice my face expression cause he wore a irritated look. "I-I don't know what your talking about." He began laughing then stop glaring at me causing my body to shake a little.. "Don't. Lie. To. Me." I looked away still afraid to look him in the eye. "I-Im not. Please let me go. I didn't do anything wrong." I felt my voice breaking and my tears about to spill. "Chill Blade. Gonna make the poor girl cry." Blade.. My kidnapper name is blade. He growled at the green head before turning back to me. "Take her to the cell." Two guards came in grabbing my arms pushing me out the door and lead me down the basement. It was huge.. I smelt blood.. It was gross. Blood stained the walls and creeks that came from pipes spoke.. I was pushed into a dark cell falling in the floor looking at the two guys grinning at me. I felt blood droplets on my head from hitting the wall and little droplets of blood falling from my stomach. Stitch busted. I groan taking off my shirt and tying it around my stomach tight to keep the blood in. I was used to being treated like shit. I have been my whole life.. Got pushed around when I lived in foster care. And at school.. My life is pointless.. I'm useless.. Why did God even put me here? I laid against the wall thinking.. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the three men stood there with eyebrow raised and a pissed of blade. "What happen." I shook my head refusing to tell and just sat there. "I'm fine." It was so cold I can see my breath.. It felt like the North Pole some would say when it's super cold. I felt myself being picked up by the green head with a big smile. He walked in the room, laying my gentle on the bed. He grab a aid kit and started to clean my stomach wound. "This might hurt little lady." He poked the needle in my stomach and I screech in pain holding the sheets for support. I'm surprise I didn't pass out after four more stitches. "Your pretty strong for a little lady like you." He smiled at me while putting the things in the kit. If only he knew how much pain I felt that was worse then this. "W-Why am I here?" I asked him with tears eyes but they didn't come down my cheek. "That I can't tell Miss.Hearty." I ignored the fact he used my last name without me telling him... I didn't care at all.. Everything in my world was crashing even more.. I was confused about a lot.. All my answers to everything was I don't know..