Epilogue

~ T H R E E  Y E A R S  L A T E R ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

I groaned and rolled over, well, attempted to at least. I looked at my body to see that it was wrapped around Mason's arms. He was literally using me as his teddy bear.

"Turn that stupid thing off," he mumbled, pulling me closer to him.

"Well Mr. Smarty Pants, how do you expect me to turn it off when I can't even move because of you?" I questioned him sarcastically.

He groaned, taking his arms off me. I smiled, sitting up and turning off the alarm. As soon as I did, Mason pulled me down, putting me back into his
arms.

"Mason!" I yelped, squirming. I felt him chuckle as he put his leg over my body. He even placed his head on my chest.

"Mmmmm," he mumbled.

"Mason you fatass, get off of me!" I ordered as I struggled to get him off me.

"Mmmmm."

"Stop using me as your teddy bear!"

"Mmmmm."

I sighed, giving in. "Fine, just five more minutes." I successfully wiggled my hand out and ran my hand through his dark brown hair.

"Don't do that," he muttered, snuggling deeper to my chest.

"Do what?"

"Don't run your hand through my hair. It makes me want to not get up and just stay here with you."

"Hmmm, maybe that's not a bad thing." I pondered.

That made him get up. "Really?"

I took the chance to escape. I quickly wiggled out of his arms and jumped off our bed. "Gotcha." I laughed, sticking my tongue out.

He sighed, sitting up. "You're mean. All I wanted is to cuddle with my girlfriend and you had to ruin that."

"Too bad," I jested, pouting. He shot me his oh so famous glare in which I returned with a laugh.

"You know how Miley gets when someone's late. If you don't want to face her wrath then you better wake up now." I warned him before heading towards our bathroom.

When Mason and I graduated in high school, we decided to move in an apartment together. Our apartment was not small, but it wasn't that big either. It had only one floor, but it was wide. Our apartment contained of two rooms with bathrooms in it, a living room, a study room, and a kitchen.

We don't study in the same schools, but our schools are quite near so it was fine.

I took the course psychology since I was good at reading people, and I wanted to help people get through their problems. I had the feeling I would love the job.

Mason took the business course since he was going to inherit his mother's business. As soon as he graduates, his mom will retire for him.

When I woke up from coma, Mason told me that he and his mom talked when that scumbag Eric was arrested. He told her that he will forgive her, but she should stop her bad habits and she did. She underwent rehab and was now better. She and Mason hung out from time to time.

As for my mom, we had a heart to heart conversation a day after I woke up. All was well now.

Even though my friends and I live far from each other, we still managed to catch up on each other with Skype and other social medias. All of us were actually free the whole week so Christine decided we hang out at the beach back home.