other books!!

Hello to the readers of this book!

Tbh, I don't understand how y'all are still reading this cheesy crap I wrote when I was younger, but nevertheless, I'm so thankful and overjoyed that you guys love it :>

I'd like to promote my other books that I'm more proud of, so feel free to read them and tell me about your comments and thoughts!

*~*~*~*~*

PLAYING THE PLAYBOYS

Katherine Solace has been hurt, toyed with, lied to, and completely heartbroken by her first love.

And what does she do about it, instead of crying out her feelings like normal girls?

She makes a deal with her brother that she'd make the four of the biggest playboys in her school fall in love with her and suffer like she did, of course.

There's only one rule:

She can't fall in love.

*~*~*~*~*

TAKE ME BACK

In the span of five years, a lot has happened to Raelynn Warner. One of the biggest change that happened to her was losing contact with four out of six of her childhood friends, one of them being her first ever crush.

She was ready to leave all that heartache behind, but one day, because of an old photograph and a glow-in-the-dark teddy bear, her childhood came rushing back to her.

Realization struck her that she needed to find out why their friendship fell apart, why everyone started behaving the way they did. She was leaving for college in a month anyway, she had nothing to lose.

She was giving her childhood a second chance, but little did she know that doing that would only make her wish to be taken back to the start.

*~*~*~*~*

Anyway, thank you for all the love I've been receiving from this book! I'm so shocked whenever I receive a notification from this, but yeah, thank you so much!! I hope y'all enjoy my other works as much as this one too :)

Love you all 💛

~Ysabel