Chapter 1 - Monday ✨

Hai guys, enjoy the first chapter! :) 💗

"Don't go, Cat. forgive me...please" I mumbled, reaching my hand out to her. Cat looked at my hand then pushed it away."No... No matter how many times you Say sorry i can never forgive you" she whimpered, a tear trickling down her cheek. For once i could see true sadness in Cat, no happiness in her eyes left. what have I done... "Cat, i l-love You, you cant go" I began to cry. "but i will go" she sighed, turning round and walking off, splashing Through the puddles. we were meant to be, she was the red head Girl, the one i knew i loved... if only she still loved me.

* ONE YEAR BEFORE *

It's a Monday like any other I'm about to drive to Hollywood Arts . Jade needs a ride to school, because hers is getting repaired, better pick her up. Imagine how angry she would be if I forgot... As I pull into Jades drive way I see her sitting at her door, on her pear phone. I honk the horn making her jump, I can't help but laugh. Jade opens the car door and slumps into the chair "thanks for scaring me..." She grumbles, hitting my head. "Hey,hey, where's my morning kiss?" I lean in but she presses her finger on my lip. "No kisses for you, you scared me..." She smirks. I jerk my head to the side and kiss her cheek. "I got your cheek though" I smile. "Yeah...you got me this time" She half smiled.

"So everyone, there is an upcoming play, auditions will be on Wednesday, I'm sure you will all do terrible" smiled Sicowitz. "That's not very nice" laughed tori, in confusion. "Oh! I said that? I meant you will all be great" he laughed, walking off as the bell rang. "Yay! Lunch!" Smiled Cat, picking up her bag and running to the door. "Excited for food?" I asked her, laughing. "Im Always excited for Ice cream" she giggled. "You're only having ice cream for lunch?" I asked. "Yup!" She smiled, playing with her red hair. "Have fun with your ice cream" I chuckled.

( Cats POV 💗)

"I will!" I smile. I walk the opposite way but then turn round again to see jade slamming her lips onto Becks. Okay.. I am a little jealous of Jade, but who isn't? Anyways, time for ice cream!

Tori, Robbie and I are sat at our usual table for lunch. ( ice cream for me! Heehee! ) "So, Cat. Are you auditioning?" Smiled Robbie. "I think so" I grin. Tori smiles "I just want to know what it's about first" Tori laughs. "Yeah, me too!" I giggle. "There is a bad thing about a new play in Hollywood arts..." Groaned Tori, putting her head in her hands. "And what's that?" Both Robbie and I say. "Trina... For the few days before the audition, she sings and dances way more than she usually does, plus after the audition she cries for hours about how she didn't get the part she wanted, and so on and so on..." Tori grumbles. "Sounds painful" Says Robbie, raising an eyebrow. I nod. "It is" Laughs Tori. "Yup, sounds awful" laughs a voice from behind me, I spin round to see Beck, smiling. The warm light hitting his face making his eyes glow.

Hope you liked the first chapter, not to be needy xD but please vote, follow and add to your library, comment etc. you don't know how much a click makes me smile :) ( cheesy lololol) have fun reading chapter 2 :3