Chapter 4 - [the big date]

Hai readers, Hope you like this chappie, REMEMBER vote! I put a lot of effort into this :) enjoy! [date- 27.10.13]

Cats POV

I see my reflection in the mirror, I've straightened my red hair, I'm wearing a short polka dot, frilly skirt. I'm also wearing a white tank top, with a long pink cardigan on top, and white converse platforms.

I take out my pear phone to see its 5:00pm, beck should be here any second... Ding-dong, sounds my door bell. He's here! I rush down stairs and open the door to see Becks eyes widen and a large grin forms on his face. "You- you look beautiful" he gasps. "Awe, thank you" I blush. "And you're looking very handsome" I wink, laughing. Beck laughs. "Shall we get going?" He asks, holding out his hand, I take his hand and nod with a smile.

"Where are we going?" I smile, with excitement. "You'll see..." He laughs, turning the wheel. We approach a black gate so Beck stops the car. He steps outside and opens my door with a smile. "Gentleman" I laugh, Beck blushes. He takes my hand and pulls me towards the gate, he pushes it open and takes me inside to reveal a small beautiful park. The trees had glowing fairy lights wrapped round the branches, and there was a band stand in the centre of the park. "This place is gorgeous" I gasp, beck smiles, tightening his grip on my hand. "Not as gorgeous as you" He whispers. NOW he's got me blushing. I bow my head down to try and hide the fact my face is now a tomato. Beck chuckles and lifts my chin "C'mon..." He smiles, pulling my hand.

We're sat against the trunk of one of the trees, the branches hung over us so it was almost like a little den. "How do you feel about your grandfather...?" I ask, with a reassuring smile. "Still not good...but better, thank you" Beck sighs. I put my head on his shoulder and yawn. Beck pulls me closer into his lap, and wraps his arms around me. "How did you find this place, and why is it empty?" I ask. I mean its weird how its only us two, you'd think a beautiful place like this would be busy. "My uncle is the park keeper, he closed the park early so we could... Have our date" Beck grins, playing with my hair. "Oh that's cool" I smile. This... Is probably one of the best dates I've ever been on. It's with one of my best friends, this place is amazing and... Beck is just so- he's... How do I put it? I don't know, perfect? ... "Beck?" I whisper. "Yes?" He mumbles tiredly. Man is tired voice is hot. "This is probably one of the best dates I've ever been on..." I smile. "Really? Jade never really appreciated this stuff" He whispered, as if she was watching. "Well I appreciate it, I love it" I grin. Beck turned me round to face me and smiled. "I love it too... But probably only because you're here" he grinned. I blushed. Beck leaned in closer to me and whispered into my ear, softly "you're perfect, Cat"

His voice just makes me- and when he says my name- "I think you're talking about your self when you say perfect" I giggle. "Never" he chuckles. Then it became silent. Our eyes properly met, I've never realised how nice Beck's eyes are... Or his lips. Beck looks at my lips and smiles slightly, I lean in and so does he and our lips meet. I know it sounds cheesy... But I really did feel like sparks were flying. We released and smiled. "How was that?" Beck smiled. "Amazing" I grinned. Beck was leaning against the trunk and I was on his lap, I cupped his cheek and found our lips touching again. I pushed my tongue in, and beck pushed his tongue in too... Our tongues danced. And at that moment I felt like there was no one else in the world but us.

( hee hee, cheesy or cute? :3 )

We approach Beck's trailer, and we both step outside of the car. "Do you want to stay at mine tonight? It's getting late" Beck smiled. I'm not sure... I mean its only out first date, I hope we wouldn't be... Y'know. I mean I would love to do that with beck... But tonight was already our first kiss, whatever, I'll stay with him anyway. "Sure, I'd love to" I grin.

Beck's POV

She said yes? Awesome. "You're parents won't be worried will they?" I ask. Cat smiles "no, they're staying at a hotel for two nights, they wanted a 'romantic get away' " Cat chuckles. I laugh "okay, well come inside" I smile.

Cat sits on the bed and smirks, then her face turns slightly. "I don't have pjs" she gasps, laughing. I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "You can wear one of my shirts, if you like" I smile. "Okay" Cat giggles. "Don't look!" She laughs. "It'll be hard... But alright" I laugh, turning round. I can slightly see her reflection in the fish tank, but I can't do that to Cat, I said I wouldn't look, so I move my eyes from the tank to my hands. I wonder how ill end it with Jade... I feel like I still love Jade, but if I started loving Cat, then I couldn't of loved Jade after all. "RAWR!" Yells Cat, grabbing my shoulders. "Ah!" I scream, in shock. "God Cat, you scared me" I laugh, Cat giggles and gives me a shy, soft kiss.

It's now 10:30pm, we watched a horror movie, so now Cats creeped out. 10:30 is still quite early to me, but we have school tomorrow. "Cat? I think I'm gonna get some sleep" I yawn, with a sleepy smile. "Alright" she blushes "me too".

We get under the covers and Cat snuggles into my neck. "Good night, beautiful" I smile, kissing her forehead. "Night, handsome" she whispers, with a smile.

[ AWWW how cute * blushes * if you liked the chapter then you know what to do! Vote, add to library, comment, follow... I'm boring you aren't I? Haha, well next chappie will be soon. :3 ]