Chapter 6 [Robbie?]

Hai guys :3 so yeah... Enjoy el oh el

Cats Pov

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, I had always been insecure... I don't like my body at all and having it exposed doesn't feel...good. I suddenly grabbed a near by blanket and tied round me. "I'm sorry Beck, not now" I sighed.
"What's the matter?" Asked Beck, his eyebrow raising in concern. "It doesn't matter, alright? I'm just not- in the mood" I groaned, walking off into the kitchen. Beck soon caught up with me, he was still shirtless and clearly still wanted me to- with him... "I don't believe that Cat, what's the matter? Do you not, like me or something?" He stuttered, his awkward words escaping his mouth. "No Beck, Of course i like you! I told you, I'm not in the mood" I sighed, my voice cracking. I just don't like my body. I wish I could just say it to him, but it's embarrassing. Beck looked hurt "there's something you're not telling me, and what's the point in having a relation ship built on lies!?" Beck yelled, bashing his hand against the fridge in anger before leaving. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and a quiet crack escape my mouth before bursting into tears.

Just as things were getting hopeful again I had to mess up, huh? Way to go Cat...

It was Saturday, Robbie is coming over just so we can both catch up. I've grown very close to Robbie, we share our secrets just between us two. Robbie and I know things about each other that no one else on this planet knows, that's quite special in my opinion.

* knock knock, ding dong *

It was Robbie! I answered the door to see Robbie's face lit up like a sparkling gem. "Hi Robbie!" I laughed, hugging him tight. "Nice to see you, Cat" Said Robbie, I could almost feel him smiling. Robbie stepped inside and I closed the door. I looked over to my couch and re played what happened between Beck and I the other day and it sent cold shivers down my spine. ' I've got to try and not to think about him '. I led Robbie upstairs into my bedroom and we both collapsed down onto my bed. "I'm so tired. And I've not even done anything today" Robbie Mumbled, his face crunching up in confusion. "That's because you're a lazy ass!" Moaned Rex, I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Robbie rolled his eyes and smiled. "So what's been going on with you, Cat?" Robbie grinned. I tried to smile but my lips wouldn't budge and it resulted in a frown. "Is there something wrong?" Asked Robbie, in concern. Should I tell him everything? Like we always do, or keep the ' Beck and Cat ' thing to myself, what should I choose? "I'm dating Beck" the words just slipped right out my mouth, like a mistake. As if they were pushed out! Robbie's jaw dropped. "B-but what about Jade?" Robbie asked, his mouth still open from shock. "They broke up... I feel so guilty" I sighed, putting my head on Robbie's shoulder. "How so?" "I feel like... Beck and I have our good moments but our bad times too, he seemed happier with Jade, and Jade must be heartbroken..." I sighed. Robbie pushed his glasses up his nose. "Nothing can make Jade sad, right?" Robbie muttered. I bit my lip. "Well I think this bothered her, a lot. She found me and Beck... Together" I groaned, closing my eyes. Robbie brushed my hair with his fingers. "She'll get over it, maybe it will be good for her to find someone new" Robbie tried to smile. I let out a quiet sigh and opened my eyes again. "Cat, you're so amazing. Things will work out don't worry" Robbie grinned, looking straight into my eyes. I smiled and felt a warm feeling inside me, I felt so comforted. "Thank you" I smiled. Robbie leaned into me and placed his hand on my cheek. Wait... Was he going to kiss me? Im already, sort of... With Beck. I've got enough problems right now and Robbie kissing me certainly isn't going to help with anything. I softly pushed Robbie back. He looked confused and hurt. "I'm sorry Robbie" I mumbled sadly. "I-it's okay, I better go" Robbie muttered quietly. He picked up his jacket and Rex then left the room. Now I feel even more guilty, great. Kissing Robbie would've only made matters worse... I feel like I should visit Beck. I wonder what he's doing right now...

-----------
A/N:
Wow
What a bad ending XD
It wasn't too short a chapter though:3
I hope you guys enjoyed, I'm getting so many ideas for this fanfic and my heads just gonna explode:D have a wonderfuuuul dayc: