Chapter 5 [The Breakup]

Chapter 5
A/N ( little bit of smut in this chapter don't read if under 13 thank youu:) you won't miss much anyways )

"I knew it... I f*cking knew it!" She screamed, throwing her bag to the ground. "Jade,please..." Beck hushed. She
Shook her head, her eyes began to fill with tears. I felt terrible. "Jade, I'm sorry" my voice began to crack. "Don't be sorry, princess. Be sorry for yourself. Once a cheat ALWAYS a cheat" she spat, pointing her index finger at Beck's chest, she stormed off but then stopped. She slowly turned round with an evil grin soon forming on her face, she then sped towards Beck and slapped his left cheek. "I deserve it..." Beck sighed. "Yeah...yeah,
You do" Jade laughed, shaking her head. She put her bag round her shoulder and rushed off. I mean...jades right. Beck cheated, he could always do it again. But next time it would be hurting me.
"At least I still have you" beck smiled, reaching out his hand. I don't even know what to think anymore... Just a moment ago I said I loved him but after what he did to Jade. I don't know. "B-beck, I have to go" I mumbled, scurrying through the school doors.

Becks Pov

God. She's ran off again. I don't know if I can keep this up anymore,
All these girls. It's putting me off my acting, but I did just say I loved Cat... Ugh.

I mean I'm sure I love her back, I think. I don't love Jade, I know that now. I check 'the slap' to see Jade updating her relationship status to single. Jade could be amazing but...she was always mean and didn't appreciate things given to her, i think it's best I move on.

I'm stood on Cats driveway. There's lights on but there are no cars here, maybe her parents aren't in. I jump onto the doorstep and ring the bell. The door then opens to a little cute round face with flowing red locks resting on her shoulders. "Beck...Hi" Cat mumbled, trying to sound excited but I could tell she didn't want to speak to me right now. "I'm an idiot, Cat" I sighed. "I shouldn't treat you the way I have, ever. I shouldn't have been going out with two girls at once. I do still think I love you..." I grin. Cat looks down from her feet and up to my eyes, she blushes slightly. "I was mad at you... But I do still think I love you too, do you want to come in?" Cat smirked. I nodded with a grin.

Cats house was decorated in white and pink floral wallpaper, the couches were snow white and there was cute little vintage lamps everywhere. "Come sit down" Cat giggled, grabbing my wrist and directing me to the couch. I sat down next to her and she cozied up next to me. Cat turned on the tv, it was a gossip show, they were talking about those kids on the web show 'I Carly'.
I put my arm round cats shoulder then rested my hand down accidentally touching her...boob..."I'm sorry!" I gasped. I could feel my face going red. "It's okay" Cat whispered, pulling my arm back round her shoulder. I smiled and let her rest her head on my arm. I wasn't watching the show, all I could think about was Cat. Should I kiss her right now? Has she actually forgiven me or is she still mad?... So many questions were going through my mind that I had no idea how to answer. "Are you okay,Beck?" Asked Cat. I shook my head and then smiled. "I-I'm fine" I nodded. Cat turned of the Tv and sat on my lap, facing me. "You look nice today" Cat giggled, brushing her fingers through my hair. I put my hand on the side of her face, her skin was so soft and beautiful.

Cats Pov

I kept getting lost in Beck's eyes, they were just beautiful. I put my arms round his neck and put my lips against his. Beck's pushed his tongue against my bottom lip,
asking for entry. I let him in and began to grind against him. It felt like a million mini fireworks were going off around us right now.

I could feel Beck going hard under my skirt, he wanted to... I don't know if I'm ready for this or not. I do want to, and if it was to be anyone in the world it would be Beck. I feel like I should...
Beck began to kiss down my neck, trying to find my soft spot. I moaned,un buttoning Beck's shirt. His body was amazing, wow. "Like what you see?" Beck chuckled, twisting my hair round his fingers. I winked and took of my tank top leaving me just in my laced pink bra and yellow mini skirt. "Well I also like what I see" murmured Beck scanning me head to toe...

----------------------
SOZ that I'm ending this chappie here hahaha:'D hope you enjoyed... There might not be any smut in the next chapter so yeahhh. But hoped you enjoyed>.<