Chapter 7 [Red Leather]

A/N:
Supp?xD you probably don't want to hear me chatter so let's just get on with the story, shall we?:)
---------------

Beck's Pov

I deepened the kiss with Becca, things were getting heated and she let out a quiet moan. Becca is a girl who lives down the street, she's a cheerleader, one year younger than me, she has long blonde hair and striking blue eyes. She has an amazing figure too... But I couldn't stop thinking about Cat. Why was I doing this? I was the one complaining to Cat about her 'lying' yet look at me. But I couldn't stop, this girl was good. She was in her cheer uniform and she began to zip down my pants. I closed my eyes and began to think about Cat, I missed her... Why didn't I just hold her when she started to cry? Why didn't I comfort her? Why did I storm out her house and leave her in tears? I'm a bad boyfriend and she doesn't deserve me so what does it matter anyway.
"Beck? You don't seem too interested in me..." mumbled Becca. I let out a loud sigh " That's because I'm not interested" I groaned. "Then it would be best if I left!" Hissed Becca, leaving the trailer, slamming the door behind her. I brushed my fingers through my hair then put my head in my hands. ' life is hard.'
' knock knock ' that'll be Becca coming back for her jacket... I grabbed the red leather coat and opened the door then threw it to the ground. " take your jacket and don't come back!" I yelled sloppily. "What?" Said a familiar voice. Shit. It's Cat.

"Who's jacket is this, Beck?" Cats bottom lip quivered. I sighed and leaned against the frame of my door. "One of my neighbours, why?" I asked. "I'm guessing it was a girls, do I even have to ask what you both were doing?" She mumbled, looking down at the striking red leather. "Making out... I asked her to leave before it went any further." I sighed. Cat shook her head. "I'm sorry, Cat" "it's alright" "what?" "I forgive you, is there even any point of arguing any more? I just want us to be like how we were at the start of this relationship, i liked that a lot, Beck" Cat cracked a smile. Cat was right... I also miss those amazing days with Cat, now all it is is fighting. "Let's start fresh" I grinned, placing my hand on her cheek, almost covering her dimple. Cat smiled a warm smile. "Let's"

AN: quite a bad chapter In my opinion... And it's so short ;-; I'm getting a lot more views on this story I hope you are enjoying if XD if you are you know what to do c: c;