Chapter 12 [The Truth]

A/N: Over one thousand views!!! Wow! Thanks guys it means a lot. I guess there must be a lot of ghost readers then :) don't be shy, comment or vote or something I'm friendly, i swear c':

---------------------------------------

Tori sat down so I sat down next to her. "Me and Beck are dating" I smiled. Her eyes lit up. "No way! So cute!" Squealed Tori, wrapping her arms around me. "Thanks" I giggled. "But there's more to tell..." I frowned. Tori held my hand. "Go ahead and tell me then" she smiled reassuringly. "Alright... Jade as I'm sure you have guessed is not happy at all about us being a thing" I sighed. "Screw her then! She's obviously not a friend if she isn't happy for you both" Tori snorted. "But there's more! She has went... Mad. She stalks us 24/7 and she even... Dragged me into some trees and... Kissed me." I suddenly felt shivery and faint at the memory. "We have to report this!" Said Tori, raising her voice. " I knew she was nasty but this...Her actions could put her in prison." Tori sighed. I nodded, biting my lip. The next crazy thing she does, and I'll definitely be contacting the police.

I slumped down on my sofa. I hope Tori 's date goes well, she deserves it. I'm feel a lot more safe knowing it's not only Beck looking out for me anymore. I cuddled into the stuffed zebra Beck gave me and fell asleep...
---------------------------------------
A/N: I feel like this fanfic is getting a little boring... Vote if you want me to continue and please comment suggestions or your opinions of the story! It would be such a great help!!! :P