Chapter 5 [I Love You]

Dun, Dun dun. Da queen of dis fan fic has arrived!!! Jk, the queen is obviously Cat xD

Anyway... Enjoy!

Cats Pov

I wake up to feel Beck's warm minty breath on my hair, the sun pouring through the windows. Can't every morning be like this? I roll over to check the time to see its 9am. The whole world stopped, we're late for school.. I start to shake Beck. "Beck! Beck! We're late!" I gasp. "One more minute mum..." He groans. I giggle slightly, but the. Continue to shake him. I then realise how to wake him up... I put my lips against his, and brush my hand through his soft hair, he jumps up with a big grin on his face. "Cat.." He blushes."What?" I ask, trying not to be annoyed. "What's your problem?" He smiles . "It's not my problem, it's our problem! We're late" I sigh, my lip curling "we need to hurry"I mumble. "We could just phone in sick?" Beck groans, putting a pillow over his face. "But today we find out who gets what part!" I groan. "Okay...okay" laughs Beck. I smile slightly, and sit on top of him, an throw the pillow onto the floor. "Hey" Beck blushes. "Hey yourself" I giggle, kissing him softly. "Now, we need to hurry" I whisper.

We approach the main doors and I sigh. "I need to get to class" I pout. "Me too..." Beck chuckles. "I'll miss you!" I fake cry, making beck laugh. He kisses me quickly, and smiles."Bye, red head" he waves, walking off.

Special effects makeup class was pretty good, it was just a demonstration which I didn't mind because the teacher was so busy she didn't even realise I was late!

I approach the vending machine and press 7, for my usual soda, after getting it I plop it straight in the bin and walk off. Jade gives me a weird look. "Why did you put your soda in the bin...?" She asks, concerned. "Wasn't thirsty" I reply, smiling. "Then why did you? Ugh, never mind" she groans, trying not to laugh. "Have you seen Beck?" I ask, nervously. "No actually, why?" Jade raises an eyebrow. "Just wondering" I reply. Well done Cat, that was probably the most suspicious answer available.

Then, funnily enough. Beck trots down the stairs, waving in my direction, his eyes then flicker to Jade and his face goes pale. This is going to be awkward...

"Speak of the devil..." Jade chuckles, placing her hand on Beck's chest, leaning in for a kiss. Beck dodges the kiss and fake sighs. "I am SO hungry, who's up for some lunch?" Beck forces a smile. "Sure" I grin. Jade moves her eyes to mine and gives me a cold glare, she knows something's going on... I can tell.

As we're having lunch all I can see is jade snuggling up next to Beck, and Beck letting it happen in front of me... Not only is it unfair for me it's unfair for jade too, he has to tell her. I want to storm of so badly but it will make such a scene..."Hey Cat!" Tori smiles, tapping my shoulder. "Oh,hi" I reply, sighing slightly. Tori sits down next to me and un wraps her sandwich. "We get to find it who gets which parts at the end of lunch!" Tori squeals. "Yay..." I force a smile. I am genuinely excited, but THOSE two are really starting to get on my nerves.

I slowly walk Into the auditorium and there hangs the piece of paper revealing which part I will be having... I quicken my pace and lean in to the paper. ' Thomas's sister ' just like I wanted. I begin to genuinely smile now, then I see beck stumble into the room. No one else is here but us and I try to walk past him... "Umn Cat, I'm right here" Beck laughs, with a confused smile. "I know..." I respond quietly. "Well where's my kiss?" He grins, leaning in to me. I push him back... What gives him the right? The whole of lunch he ignores me and 'plays' with Jade and when she's not here I'm his ' new best friend ' ugh. I storm out the room, I can hear beck jogging behind me, trying to catch up. He eventually grabs my shoulder and spins me round.

"Cat, what's up with you?"

"What's up?!?"

"Yeah... Why did you just storm off?"

"How can you not know? And people call me stupid..."

"Like seriously, what's the deal?"

"I won't have you switching between both me and Jade!"

"What? You know I like you, Cat"

"She was practically on your lap at lunch"

"You get so jealous sometimes" Beck muttered.
And that's what set me off. What happened to him possibly loving me? Does he not care at all?
I felt myself tearing up, and I don't know what for. Maybe because I love Beck? Impossible, after the way he's acting there's no way... "I love you, Beck" I let the words slip out my mouth, I'm so sure I didn't mean to say that...

"What?" Responded Beck, his mouth shaking slightly .

"I-I didn't mean... I-... Umn" I started to shake.

Then beck grabbed the sides of my face and slammed his lips on to mine. "I... Love- you- too" he responded, speaking through the breaths or our kiss. I pulled away.

"But... You love Jade too, I know you do"

Beck his behind his hair, fiddling with his thumbs. "I don't..." He replied. "I love you,Cat."

I know he's lying, he has to be. Then my mouth drops and terror hits me, there's Jade standing right behind Beck with her fists clenched.

---------------------------------------

A/N: oooooooh. I wonder what will happen. If you enjoyed make sure to vote it helps me so much:') like srsly. Thankyouuuu until next time:D