Chapter 8 [Passed Out]

A/N:
I know there has been a lot of arguing between our favourite couple :c but don't worry hopefully now things will be looking better c: ( update: 31/1/14 )

Cats Pov

I wasn't even mad at Beck, I just wanted things to work out. Let's be honest here, we had both done our fair share of being cruel in this relation ship... Plus it's the last day of term and then it's summer! There will be so many opportunities to audition for plays and movies or tv shows and such. Summers looking good.

I tapped my pen down on the solid wood desk as I awaited the hand of the clock to reach to 12. The suspense was killing me, I couldn't wait to run out of this class.

* DRINGGG *

Sounded the bell. It was like a signal for every teenager in the area to go crazy. A boy with blonde flippy hair ripped his text book apart then threw it out of the window...I put my satchel round my shoulder then jogged out of the class to meet Tori.

I soon found Tori, She was cleaning out her locker. "Hey Tori, wanna go grab some smoothies?" I asked in a jolly tone. "Sure, Cat. Just give like ten minutes and I'll be ready" she smiled, while throwing some old musty books onto the floor.

I went to the bathroom to kill time but then I wished I hadn't. I found Jade propped up against the wall lighting a cigarette. "Jade...umm" I mumbled awkwardly, fiddling with the strap of my bag. "Save it, red head" Jade hissed. Jade was scaring me, not the usual kind of mean playfully scary Jade, But a new Jade, I had never seen before. Her eyes were dark and lost, She was paler than usual, an unnatural kind of pale. "I didn't know you smoked" I remarked. She took her cigarette out from her mouth and crushed it against the wall. "Well I do!" She screamed, stepping forward, making me jump a little. "You ruined me" she whispered, getting closer. I was so frightened. I missed the old Jade... "You little f*cking rat!" She yelled pushing me against the wall. I screeched in pain, holding my shoulder. "Oh does that hurt, huh?" Jade barked. Her eyes looked dead, as if there was no longer any life in them. Was this my fault? What had I done. "ANSWER ME, does that hurt!?" She yelled behind my ear. "Yes..." I mumbled, closing my eyes. I could feel Jade brush her fingers through my hair. I opened my eyes to see her smiling. "Now go..." She grinned. I quickly shuffled out of the bathroom to see beck standing at the vending machine and Tori was closing her locker. I sat down onto the steps of the staircase. My shoulder was still throbbing and my head was spinning..."Cat are you okay?" I heard Beck ask, in a concerned tone. I then blurrily saw Tori hurrying over. "She looks like she's about to pass out." Said Tori, her voice lowering. And I did. Because that was the last thing I could remember.

{ quite proud of that chapter:) vote please it helps me so much because then more people might want to read if they see more votes and ahh:D hope you enjoyed though:3 }