Chapter 10 [ Half Moon ]

I'm back. Yaaay. Most of you have probably have up reading this since I've not been very committed lately, so sorry ;-;

Cats Pov

Thank god... It's Beck. " Cat! Stop! Please..." Cried jade, she then ran into Beck's arms, crying. No... There's no way she's going to pretend that I was the one that dragged her out here. Beck pushed jade out of his arms. "W-what's going on..." He muttered, looking confused and broken. "Jade forced me out here, she hurt me, Beck." I mumbled, my whole body shaking. He took my hand and guided me out of the trees. " you believe me, right?" I asked, trembling. Beck huffed. "Of course I do, do you really think I'd believe t h a t twisted freak?" Beck chuckled. I leaned on his shoulder as we shuffled slowly to his car. "C'mon and I'll take you home, and this time I definitely won't take no for an answer" he smiled, his brown eyes shining brightly.

Jades Pov

I fell back into the leaves on the ground. And sang to myself. " The evil queen has struck again, the princess will soon be dead. The prince will be mine and the princess will be dead" never was good at rhyming. It's a half moon tonight. Of course, the rest of the moon is still there, you just can't see it. Like Beck can't see the rest of me. He only sees my flaws. ' He'll come crawling back to you Jade, don't you worry '

-----------------------------
Ugh such a sucky chapter. It was just to kind of close that whole scene of the thing in the bathroom and in the trees, V O T E if you want me to continue or C O M M E N T and follow!!! It's what motivates me to continue haha!