Chapter 9 [In The Trees]

A/N: I guess that was a pretty dramatic ending :o happy reading!:3

Beck's Pov:

I brushed strands of soft red hair behind Cats ear. She was lying in the medical room at school. A teacher said she should be okay to stay here rather than go to hospital. She looked so peaceful, I wonder if she was dreaming. Cat soon fluttered her eyelids opened and sat up. She started to panic..."is Jade here?" She asked in a fear. "Umn no" I replied, holding her hand, trying to calm her down. She soon lay back down and put her hands over her face. "Why did you ask about Jade...?" I was confused, and why would she be so frightened. Sh*t... Jade must have done something to her. I immediately took my phone out of my trouser pocket and dialed jades number.

" hello...? "
"It's Beck"
"Oh Beck, what a surprise..."
"What did you f**king do to Cat?"
"Um what? That's a bit random"
"Jade, no mind games. Just tell me"
Then she hung up. Typical Jade, I just want her out of my life! And out of my poor Cats life too...

Cats Pov:

I was walking home. I didn't want a lift or anything, although Beck tried to force me into his car... I didn't let him, I told him I wanted some fresh air. And I did, I also just wanted to think about everything, about Jade. Why did she smile and suddenly act 'nice' it's all so confusing. The stars were dotted around the black velvet like sky. I could see my house at the very end of the street, it made me giggle, my house looked so small. Like a baby house. I laughed to myself. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and an arm wrap round my neck... I screamed as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear me but no one came...

I was dragged into some trees and me and the stranger soon found a clearing in the trees, I was thrown onto the ground and I now knew who the stranger was... It was Jade. "Hey sweetie" Jade smiled. I just stared at her blankly. "Answer me..." She scowled. "H-hi" I mumbled, showing a slight fake smile. Jade chuckled and tickled my chin. I wondered if I could escape, I didn't know what she was going to do with me, I swear, Jades going insane. she sat down in front of me and grinned. "How are you?" She asked. "Okay" I responded. "You...?" I whispered, my voice quieter than I thought it would be. "I'm grand" she chuckled looking me up and down. "How is your boyfriend, Cat?" Jade asked, her lips pursed. This was so odd, what was she doing? She kidnapped me to have a conversation. "Alright Jade, cut the crap. Why did you drag me in here to just have a conversation?" I growled. Her eyes made a dead stare into my eyes. "Don't ever talk to me like that again!" She yelled, she raised her hand and slapped me across my right cheek making me yelp. I touched my cheek to feel a burning sensation. " You look beautiful in the moonlight" Jade whispered, smiling. "Th-hanks" I mumbled. She then grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me. I was so confused, why was she kissing me? Was it to hurt Beck, or to...hurt me? Or did she just like me? But if she liked me she wouldn't slap me...I let her kiss me though, i was scared if what would happen if I didn't. Jade continued the kiss and started to brush her hand up my bare leg, her hand was soon right up my skirt. I felt so uncomfortable. "Don't- worry Cat, I'll guide you- through this." She mumbled through the kiss. She put her hands up my top and unbuckled my bra. I then saw a tall figure through the trees...It was Beck.

A/N: I couldn't be bothered checking for errors, I had to upload this before I left to go on holiday:0 I'll fix any grammar or spelling mistakes later:) remember to vote:D