Chapter 11 [Shopping With Tori]

A/N: I'm writing another fanfic called ' Mother Miley - Adopted by Miley Cyrus ' I'm going to start publishing it soon, so you should follow me so you will be told when it comes out then you should totally read it and vote and comment and stuff c; <3

-------------------------------

Cats Pov

Summer, finally it's summer. Possibly no more Jade, more time to spend with the gang. It's going to be incredible I can just feel it. I jogged down the stairs then poured myself some cereal. It's in the shape of little stars and they're all multi coloured, who knew cereal could be so cute! { dring, dring } sounded my pear phone. ' incoming call from Tori Vega ' I pressed answer to see Tori's bright, smiling face. " Hey tori what's up? " I asked with a grin. "Hi Cat, I have a date tonight and need a new outfit, feel like coming to the mall with me?" Tori smiled. why not? I need a fun day out. "Sure! Meet you outside the sushi place at 2?" I asked while crunching my cereal in my mouth. " sounds good, see you there then" grinned Tori as she hung up.

I waited outside of the sushi place with a smile on my face. ( un intentional rhyme haha).i was wearing a cute pink dress with white converse. I soon saw Tori in the distance, walking past the fountain. I remember the time Robbie fell in... He claimed ' Rex pushed him '. I started giggling at the thought. "What's so funny?" Laughed Tori. " Was just thinking about the time ' Rex pushed Robbie in the fountain' " I smirked. " oh, I remember that day well" Tori giggled. "

Tori opened the curtain of the dressing room to reveal her first choice of clothes. A sparkly purple top, black disco pants and purple timberland boots. " I like it... But I think you would suit something else" I smiled. She then rustled around behind the curtain for a bit and then revealed outfit number two. A floral, frilly vest top. Dark skinny jeans and white sparkly vans, and she also had a little anklet on. " Looks great on you!" I Smiled. "Awesome, I'll wear this then." " Tori... I can trust you, right?" I mumbled. Tori raised an eyebrow. "Of course you can, why are you asking me this?" Tori let out a concerned fake smile. "I need to tell you something, a lot actually..."
---------------------------------------
Vote, follow, comment and add to your library. I love all of those things and all you have to do is press a little button :3