Chapter 10

Sorry I've been so inactive. I'm hoping to update as frequently as I can but I know that's not been very often recently. Hopefully this will make up for some of it! Also, if you comment, would you be able to tell me which 'version' of this  story you prefer? Do you like it better when they're teacher/student, or when they're in the ED? Or do you think I should just keep doing a mix of both like I am doing now? Thank you!

"Miss Chase? Miss?" Jacob called. It had been about three weeks since they'd started seeing each other, but because of their busy schedules, they hadn't been able to act like a couple since the time that they'd had sex in her car. Jacob expected to be upset about that, but truthfully, he wasn't; he was upset about the fact that he hadn't been able to spend time alone with her. She had asked him to come to their classroom at the end of the day, and so he had, but she was no where to be found.

"Here, Jacob," he heard, and as he turned around, he noticed that she was stood in the back corner of the room, with her head in her hands. "Close the door."

"What's wrong?" He asked, making his way up to her, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I just feel emotional," she answered, a little wearily. "I miss you."

"I miss you too," he replied, encasing her in a large hug. She rested her head on his shoulder and one of his hands found its way into her hair, caressing her scalp softly. She let out a small moan and pressed her head into his hand, encouraging him to continue.

"Have you got the condoms on you?" She asked, and Jacob couldn't help but chuckle at how she was so forward. He nodded, and she smiled at him, kissing his lips softly. "Don't suppose you want to take me to the office next door, do you?" She whispered seductively, and he grinned madly as she produced a key.

"I think that sounds like a great idea, Miss," he answered, kissing her briefly and leading her out of the door so that they could go into the office. It was a little smaller than he'd expected, but Connie immediately skipped up to the desk and perched herself on the edge. The office wasn't used for anything anymore, simply just a spare room, and so Connie pulled Jacob in between her legs and kissed him hungrily. It was fast and passionate, and she was in charge, so he allowed her to pull his shirt from his body in one swift move. She unbuttoned her own but didn't take it off, and she gasped desperately as his hands found their way to the dip in her waist.

"Ugh, hurry up," she moaned, and tossed her head back as he sucked at her neck fiercely. He pulled his trousers down quickly and she did the same with hers, leaving the two of them nearly naked in a matter of seconds. He hurriedly put the condom on, fumbling a little, and made sure to step out of his pants fully before looking over her golden body. A couple of seconds of her laying before him was enough to make him hard, and his erection probed proudly just above his navel. She noticed this - he knew - and the pair made deep, loving eye contact before he slid himself into her. That moment where he first filled her sent sparks of electricity coursing through her body, and she had to lower herself down so that she was laying across the desk completely. He brought her feet up to rest on the edges of the desk, and pounded into her as she'd wanted.
"Give me your hand," she commanded, breathlessly panting the words as he moved inside her, and he obliged quickly, grunting a little. She threaded his fingers through her hair and she told him to pull on it, then crying out when he did. She wanted to be able to feel a little pain this time, if only for a short while, and he was giving that to her perfectly. 

"Miss," he hissed, pulling on her hair to control his own pleasure. She was so happy, and the way that he moved inside her was beginning to send her a little numb, which was exactly what she'd wanted. She'd needed to be ruthlessly fucked, and the way he held her hair possessively made her feel completely at his mercy.