Chapter 16

Class had just finished for the day and as usual, Jacob was staying behind to help Connie with the cleaning up, as she'd just offered them a practical demonstration lesson. They were learning about the effects of different drugs on the same type of bacterium, and Connie was trying to explain the importance of using the right drug, to prevent further injury. The lesson had gone incredibly well, and since it was a Friday afternoon, there was nobody around in this area of the hospital. Jacob made sure to take advantage of this, and pushed Connie up onto the desk and removed her trousers, before separating her legs. She'd made a habit of not wearing any knickers, and it aroused Jacob all throughout the day to know that she was walking around without them. He crouched between her parted legs and licked her slowly to see how wet she was, and she tossed her head back as he covered her in a mix of his saliva and her juices.

"You'd better be quick," she hissed desperately, knowing that the caretaker would be coming round in forty five minutes, as she always did.

"As if you'd want it any other way," he chuckled as he sucked on the side of her neck whilst he unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them down to his knees and sliding into her with ease. He pushed into her forcefully, grunting as the two of them very rarely had fast sex, and she bounced along the desk in time with his thrusts. They began to sweat before they knew it, and Jacob's hand moved to grasp her neck to stabilise her. She was gripping his hips, digging her nails into him, and he sucked fiercely at the crook of her neck as he sank himself into her before forcefully pulling out and repeating the action. He slipped out of her completely on two occasions, which caused her to chuckle, and soon the pair of them felt themselves approaching an orgasm. Connie was the first to let go, and as she clenched around him, Jacob was set off as well, and unexpectedly came whilst he was still inside her. He pulled out immediately, swearing to himself, and instead had to release himself into a handkerchief he found on the side of the desk. Connie was left panting, with her orgasm dripping from her legs, watching as Jacob finished himself off into her handkerchief.
"Shit, fuck," he cursed as he continued. "I've never forgotten to use a fucking condom before," he hissed, and Connie just placed a hand on his shoulder as he cleaned up the last of his orgasm.

"Hey, hey it's alright," she reasoned. "You pulled out." She didn't want to be pregnant, but she didn't see that there was a high risk from that, and so she just tried to comfort him instead.

"Eventually," he sighed. "Fuck Miss, you can't be pregnant." He didn't know how he'd be able to deal with being a dad.

"No, you're right, I can't," she smiled comfortingly. "I'm on the pill."

"Really?" He asked, in sheer disbelief. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to think that we didn't have to use a condom. Technically we don't, but I thought it better to be safe than sorry. Baby, don't worry. I'm not going to be pregnant." She smiled fondly at him and encased him in a tight hug, the pair of them still naked from the waist down. They readjusted their clothes, and then shared a deep, passionate kiss, before Jacob had to go and the caretaker was due to arrive.

The following day, Jacob had to leave immediately, and as Connie was cleaning up on her own, she heard a knock on the door. She turned around to see the Chairman of Education, Derek Brown - with whom she was quite good friends - walking in. However, he didn't look friendly and approachable like he usually did, and Connie wondered if he had bad news for her. He closed the door, and told her to take a seat when she offered a friendly smile, and that practically confirmed her fear.

"Miss Chase, I'm afraid to tell you that you won't be able to teach this class next year," he said, once the two of them had sat down.

"But why not? I'm happy to do it, and the class love my lessons," she protested.