Chapter 11

Thank you for all your feedback on the last update! I have decided to keep alternating between the two versions of this story, as this is what most of you recommended, and so there's going to be a couple of chapters set in the present day, and then a couple in the past again later on. I am writing another story at the moment (unfortunately not Jonnie, sorry!) and I'm thinking about possibly publishing it soon, so that's taking up a little more of my time too. I still promise to update as often as I can!

"Mrs Beauchamp? Mrs Beauchamp?" She was sat by reception at the end of her shift, and she couldn't get the thought of Jacob out of her mind. She wanted him, but she knew that she couldn't go there again, and she felt like she owed him an explanation for Grace, since he'd found out last week from Henrik Hanssen. Jacob had been so flirty with her when he'd first arrived, but now he seemed distant, and it didn't take a genius to work out that the fact that she had a teenage daughter was a huge turn-off for him.
"Mrs Beauchamp?" Connie snapped out of her daydream to see Jack, the receptionist, in front of her, and she realised that there was a queue of patients waiting to be seen to.

"Sorry," she said tiredly, surprised at herself for apologising, and accepting the letter that Jack handed to her. "What's this?"

"My resignation. I've been trying to find you, but you were busy," he answered, and Connie looked at it in shock. She didn't want him to leave - he brought a positive energy to the place and whilst she didn't like many of his decorative ideas, he was a good member of the team and he was great with the patients when they entered.

"Please, Jack, reconsider this," she asked, handing him it back. "You're a great member of the team - it would be a huge shame to lose you."

"Mrs Beauchamp, are you alright?" He asked, and she chuckled as she knew that she was being far too nice as opposed to usual.

"I'm being nice to you, Jack. That must show you how much myself and the team would miss you." He smiled at her, and took the letter back reluctantly, agreeing to think about it, and Connie made her way outside. She had come in on her bike today, and so she pulled on her leather jacket, and made her way outside. She found her bike and pulled on a helmet, and just as she was tightening it, she heard someone behind her.

"Always was a little teenage dream of yours, wasn't it?" Connie turned around to see Jacob stepping out of the shadow and into the light where she could see him, and she chuckled as she saw his smiling face.
"I never thought you'd be able to get rid of that car. What was it? Top of the range, 1996 Acura Integra?" He smiled, and she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"Oh shut up, I never heard you complaining when it was taking you everywhere you needed to go," she joked, and he smiled as he beckoned her over to him. She looked around her before skipping back, and following him back against the wall of the ED. He pressed her up against it, without warning, and pressed his lips firmly to hers, holding her hands above her head. She whimpered and she felt herself burning up - this was gorgeously hot and she wanted him so desperately right now, regardless of the consequences later. His tongue licked across her lip and sucked on it gently, before pushing into her mouth and colliding with hers. She longed to pull his head closer to her but her hands were bound above her head, and so she just had to follow his leadership. He did it expertly, caressing her softly, telling her a story through his mouth, and his other hand began to slide down her body. She moaned into the kiss as his fingers skated across her breast, over her stomach, and then pressed up against her crotch through the thin material of her trousers. He rubbed his own hard length against the crotch of her trousers and she couldn't hold back any longer. Pulling away from him, he seemed to look at her apologetically, until she reached her hand between them and stroked his hardening length just to tell him that he hadn't pushed her too far. She didn't know if she wanted have to deal with the consequences of this, but she knew that she wanted him, and that was overpowering her emotions at the moment.
Connie looked around her, and after establishing that nobody was going to see them, she pulled him up to her motorbike, and the two of them sped off. Jacob, it seemed, hadn't changed at all, and he massaged her breasts as best he could as she drove. She managed to get home, and she had barely unlocked the door before his mouth was on hers, hastily trying to remove her clothing. She was doing exactly the same, and pushed him forcefully up against the door so that she could kiss him whilst she locked the door again. She removed his jacket and t-shirt, leaving them on the floor by the door, and he unbuttoned her blouse before the pair hastily made their way upstairs, losing their shoes along the way. She dropped her shirt on the staircase, and she pulled him desperately into her bedroom, where he threw her down onto the bed. As she looked up at him breathlessly, she suddenly felt twenty years younger again, and as he looked at her body, she could see that he was just as keen as he was all those years ago. His hands touched the skin around her waist and she panted heavily, being transported back, and he kissed at her neck fiercely. Studying her body, he began to fiddle with her trousers and pulled them down her legs slowly, kissing down her stomach as he did, and she giggled as he tickled her feet before leaving her trousers and socks on the floor. She was left in her white matching bra and panties, and he decided to get rid of his trousers too as the two of them looked at each other desperately. As he dropped his trousers to the floor, Connie saw his length, pressed up above his navel, and she worried for a moment that there was no chance that he'd fit inside her.

"You're so beautiful," he told her, kissing her, and she couldn't help but sit back and let him do whatever he wanted. He pulled one of her breasts free of the restraint of her bra, and sucked at her nipple softly, eliciting light whimpers from her panting mouth. He reached behind her, unclipped her bra, and flung it across his shoulder towards the door, and then resumed to kissing and squeezing her soft breasts.

"I want you," she panted. "Jacob, it's been twenty years," she begged, and he smiled, placing one hand against her cheek and kissing her lips gently.

"And you're still just as beautiful as you were back then," he answered, and his sincere words sent more butterflies to her stomach. He pulled off his underwear, allowing his erection to spring free, and dropped them by the side of the bed before latching his mouth to her neck and sucking on it slowly. Without much warning, he pulled her knickers from her legs and pressed his fingers against her, to see how wet she was, causing her to breathe in sharply. She was completely drenched, as he'd hoped, and he placed the tips of his fingers in his mouth to taste her.
"Mmm," he hummed, watching how she was intoxicated with his every action. "You still taste the same." She groaned as his words caressed her insides, and then he pushed himself ever so slowly inside her, not wanting to hurt her. She let out several very high pitched whimpers, and then some contrasting deep, guttural moans, and he smiled as he remembered how vocal she was in bed.

"Ah, Jacob, oh my," she cried as he filled her completely, and stretched her as far as he could. He intended to treasure her, and so he placed one hand against her soft cheek and slowly pulled himself out of her, before pushing in again, forcing her to widen her legs to him to allow him to get deeper. This was exactly how it had felt the first time he was inside her, and now she didn't just feel like she was remembering what happened twenty years ago; she felt like she was back there again. She was so overcome with pleasure that she felt like a love struck teenager, and the way he was treating her was undoubtedly the sexiest thing a man had ever done. As he repeated his action a couple more times, grunting softly, she tried to meet his thrusts to encourage him to speed up.

"Oh, Miss, you're so good," he breathed, and a smile formed on Connie's lips as she heard the words fall from his mouth again. She presumed that he didn't even realise he'd said it, but it made her feel warm inside. Oh, how she'd missed him. It didn't take her long to know that she was about to reach her climax, and he was nearing his too.

"Don't stop," Connie encouraged as she felt that he was about to pull out of her. She needed him to push her over the edge, and so she squeezed his toned thigh softly. It only took a couple more thrusts and Connie tightened around him and cried out loudly as an orgasm tore through her body and spilled down his length. This set his off, and he pulled out of her so that he wasn't releasing himself inside her.
"Jacob," she panted, and as he glanced at her, she moved forward and placed the tip of his cock into her mouth, rubbing it across her tongue softly until he fired himself down her throat. He hissed loudly as she swallowed it all, then licked him clean, before kneeling up properly and latching her mouth onto his.

"You know, you're the only woman that's ever done that," he added after the kiss, and she raised an eyebrow at him inquisitively. "Swallowed." He said, clarifying.

"Really?" She asked, and he nodded, pulling her closer to him. "Other girls don't know what they're missing out on." The pair of them chuckled together as he pulled her into his arms, causing her to squeal a little, and they sat in the middle of the bed hugging tightly.

"Oh, and, sorry for calling you 'Miss'," he said, and she just smiled.

"Don't be," she giggled. He studied her features for a short while - in twenty years, she'd developed small crinkles beneath her eyes and her soft features were a little more firm, but he found himself loving her more for these small imperfections that he would never have noticed when he was a teenager. He latched his mouth onto hers whilst the pair of them pulled themselves under the covers, giggling on their way, and she just smiled as his hands couldn't settle on her body.

"You've only got yourself to blame, sweet cheeks," he answered coolly, when she told him to settle. "Would've thought you'd get less attractive as you got older, but you're even more beautiful than I remembered."

"Jacob Masters, are you trying to tell me I'm old?" She scorned, rolling over so that she was facing him, rather than having him wrap around her from behind. Her head fit perfectly underneath his chin and she inhaled deeply as she rested her head across his chest.

"Never," he answered, kissing her hair softly and tightening his grip around her. It wasn't long before the pair of them fell asleep, tightly wrapped around one another, and Connie couldn't recall ever feeling this peaceful before.