Chapter 14

I'm getting really confused with having three stories on the go at the same time, but I'll try my best to keep updating the two Jonnie ones. Tonights episode was heartbreaking, so I thought I'd give you a sweet update which would hopefully make it a little better! Sorry - I didn't plan to put this up tonight, but lucy5829rogers asked especially for an update, but since I'm absolutely shattered it hasn't been edited yet. If there are any mistakes, I'll look back over them in the morning! Hope you all enjoy it.

Right, Jacob here. Don't usually keep a diary but this has become tradition since, well, you know, everything. I can't talk to ma about anything since dad left us, and I can't tell any of my friends about Miss Chase (or anything else that's going on) for the simple fact that I don't have any.

So, anyway, the reason that I've chosen to write today is that we've just got the results back from that medicine assessment we did a few days ago. I'll never forget that practical revision lesson I had just before the assessment - Miss is heavenly... Who knew revision could taste so good? Anyway, I got full marks in it, except for two where I made a small mistake, but other than that, it was perfect, just like the teacher who taught me it. As well as getting full marks, I can't lie, I did get a boner too thinking about the way she'd revised with me. Mmh, her body is everything you could possibly want. She's so gorgeous on the outside and inside too, and I have no idea what she sees in me, but thankfully she sees something.

I'm actually waiting for her now. I'm at her house, and she's just in the bathroom, apparently getting ready, but ready for what I have no idea. I've spent more time at her house recently than I have at my own, and I hate the fact that this can't last forever. I'm willing to take my chances with her - she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can genuinely say that I love her.

I'm going to have to write later as she's just gotten ready. She's stood in the doorway to the bathroom, and one look at her tells me exactly what she's ready for...

"Miss, you're... You're...," Jacob couldn't find the words. She was beyond anything that words could describe. She'd discarded her uniform in the bathroom, and had pulled a robe across over her thin shoulders, which draped delicately down to her her ankles. It was left open, revealing her beautiful body in thin matching red underwear, with black lace tops. She leant against the doorframe to expose more of her irresistible figure, and she sauntered slowly towards Jacob, who was glued to the spot with an open mouth as he couldn't get his head around how utterly beautiful she was.

"I'm in charge, that's what I am," she replied, reaching him now, and pushing him gently back down on the bed where he was sat, whilst dropping her robe at the foot of the bed. She sat across his thighs and he had no idea where to look: her plump red lips as her tongue caressed them, before she took her lower lip in between her teeth to tease him; her round breasts that were begging to be released from the devilish restraints of her bra; her golden toned stomach which he longed to kiss and caress for as long as she'd allow him, or her crotch that was scarcely covered by the red thong, the strings round her hips tied with loose bows which were indescribably tempting to undo. She knew that having her body on show to him like this was taking great effect on him, and as she rubbed her crotch against him through the material of his trousers, she felt how hard he was. Slowly, she stripped him, removing his shirt first and licking up the side of his neck before exhaling heavily onto his soft skin there, sending a hot thrill down his spine. She descended down his body to remove his pants slowly, and decided to take his boxer shorts with them too, pulling them down with her teeth, revealing his throbbing erection. She smirked and bit her lip again, pulling one of her breasts free from the restraint of her bra, before unclipping it and slowly letting it fall to the floor. He longed to reach up and touch her, but she firmly told him not to, rolling her own nipples between her fingers and forcing him to watch.